Dem blavdes in next round?

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Don't have any thanks. I've just got better things to do than obsess over something that's irrelevant to me. I guess you have a case of my club's bigger than your club syndrome, and we ALL know what that actually means... 

d303d275454a530c5f1e7128d2173c1929d06b93.jpeg

Looks like we’ve got as many limp pathetic wet wipes as they have...mods feel free to delete thread

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Hitcat said:

If you spend more time thinking about United than you do Wednesday are you even a Wednesday fan?

Very defensive...uummmm

1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

If you spend more time thinking about United than you do Wednesday are you even a Wednesday fan?

I'm a Wednesday fan who thinks a lot about Wednesday. I also want the other lot to fail miserably.

Its what real Wednesday fans do.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, clud17 said:

maybe but the jeremy hunt in charge knows how to get them riled up for a derby match

Correction.... he USED to know how to get them riled up for a derby match. He’s lost his spark and can’t get them riled up for ANY match anymore!!

They relied on Wilders man management and drive to make up for lack of ability but Wilders magic is spent. They’re now being exposed for the poor footballers that they are.

I’m enjoying their downfall. The downfall that they always set themselves up for because of their bitter, little brother past. 

Cast your mind back....5 points clear and two games in hand, a derby they could afford to lose they said. We beat them to promotion in a monumental backfiring of arrogance. 

All week hearing about how they were going to batter us, we’d got loads out injured. Jos’s first game in charge. At the lane. 0-0 but so sweet to stop them even scoring after all the arrogance in the build up.

Start of this season- kick on for Europe they said. Spent £100M. Light years ahead... let’s see how that turns out come May.....

• Thanks 2

Just now, Emilianenko said:

You're like one of them Liverpool or Man U fans who are from Worksop or Rovrum or somewhere who just doesn't really get the local rivalry thing.

No, I just think it's mental to constantly obsess over another team.

1 minute ago, Tudders said:

Correction.... he USED to know how to get them riled up for a derby match. He’s lost his spark and can’t get them riled up for ANY match anymore!!

They relied on Wilders man management and drive to make up for lack of ability but Wilders magic is spent. They’re now being exposed for the poor footballers that they are.

I’m enjoying their downfall. The downfall that they always set themselves up for because of their bitter, little brother past. 

Cast your mind back....5 points clear and two games in hand, a derby they could afford to lose they said. We beat them to promotion in a monumental backfiring of arrogance. 

All week hearing about how they were going to batter us, we’d got loads out injured. Jos’s first game in charge. At the lane. 0-0 but so sweet to stop them even scoring after all the arrogance in the build up.

Start of this season- kick on for Europe they said. Spent £100M. Light years ahead... let’s see how that turns out come May.....

A proper Wednesday fan, well said.

• Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

No it's not.

Blad3lover...I know. Few people like you..they go to wensaday matches but all their buddies are grunts...I just can’t trust em..it just don’t feel right 🤮

5 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

As woeful as they are this season they would probably beat, maybe even ‘massacre’ us

Why would you think that, it's now a well known fact they are the worse side ever in History...they couldn't even beat us when they were world beaters a couple of years ago.

They are a mid table championship side..same as us, could go either way.

5th round would be nice, just after they have played spurs, man u and man city.

Think they will end up in free fall mesen..

I hate them as much as anyone.

But they've got at least 4 strikers that are very capab!e of getting goa!s in the Championship..We have none,  maybe Patterson or Windass.

They have better players than us all over the pitch.  Lets save it till next season when they are a bit more depleted and the fans can perhaps attend.

Dont give them any ammunition.

• Like 1