7 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Now is the correct time to test our mettle against them.

They've just struggled to win and are ecstatic about the victory, against a side they should have absolutely smashed given the strong side they put out.

Confidence is at an all time low, even given this minor victory - why would we not want to play them right now?

Ex@ctamondo...some of our so called ‘fans’ need to have a good look a5 5heirselfs:duntmatter:

• Like 1

Hope we do get them in the Cup, if we dont, as long as we stay up, it looks likely that we'll play them again next season. Personally I always want us to get them in the Cup and if we don't, then I tend to hope for a game against one of the top clubs in the country instead. 

33 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Ex@ctamondo...some of our so called ‘fans’ need to have a good look a5 5heirselfs:duntmatter:

Some of our fans really need to stop obsessing about a team they don't even support. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Some of our fans really need to stop obsessing about a team they don't even support. 

It’s your nearest rivals. Why would you not berate them at every opportunity unless.....?

oh and no better time to play them.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Haha I bet your one of them who hav3 got loads er utdmates ..hang about with Utd fans all5he time...each to the own but not for me simon 🥴

2 minutes ago, King_Monkey said:

It’s your nearest rivals. Why would you not berate them at every opportunity unless.....?

Nailonheadamondo KM 🏌️‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

They’d absolutely destroy us.

Like they destroyed Bristol Rovers of league 1 today ?

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Was 1993 the last time we were drawn against them in any cup competition?

We drew them in league Cup in early 2000s i think Ekoku got the winner in a 2-1 win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, s29wfc said:

Like they destroyed Bristol Rovers of league 1 today ?

They’ve not won all season and I just think they might pick up a couple of wins now. 

They won’t stay up but I think if we draw them, they would hammer us... Just being realistic!

28 minutes ago, King_Monkey said:

Because I don't support them and have zero interest in what they might be doing.

27 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Haha I bet your one of them who hav3 got loads er utdmates ..hang about with Utd fans all5he time...each to the own but not for me simon 🥴

Don't have any thanks. I've just got better things to do than obsess over something that's irrelevant to me. I guess you have a case of my club's bigger than your club syndrome, and we ALL know what that actually means... 

d303d275454a530c5f1e7128d2173c1929d06b93.jpeg