Is todays match on the TV?

Guest LondonOwl313
8 minutes ago, dykwim said:

The leagues have got their own cameras in now for iFollow right? I know the coverage isn’t as good but it could improve over time. Wish they’d stop selling the rights out and bring it in-house. 

Club Pass - follow your team home and away. 

EFL Pass - watch all EFL games

Premier League Big 6 Pass - watch all games for the “Big 6”

Premier League Pass - watch all premier league games

Let us build our own package from that lot. They’d make a killing surely. 

They could divvy up the money between all clubs sensibly enough. Cut out Sky, BT, Amazon etc. Fizz em. 

We’re getting a bit spoilt with how much football is on TV now. In normal circumstances, like last year, this game wouldn’t be available to watch at all unless you drove 5 hours to go 

BT clearly aren’t cut out for day passes because there’s no demand usually 

Have a look on VIPBox mate, will be loads of streams for this as a one off which is more than we’d have got 12 months ago

15 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

My Mrs works for BT so we get BT Sports free and BT Broadband. 

Currently sat with BT Sport Extra on with a blank screen, waiting for the coverage to start.

If you want I’ll give a commentary. We’ve kicked off, we won, their bloke looks like he’s shat his shorts, might be as far as I get though. 😀

I get the same package as your missus.

I will be able to troll her now I know.....

Blank screen still with quietly dramatic music.....

17 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

My Mrs works for BT so we get BT Sports free and BT Broadband. 

Currently sat with BT Sport Extra on with a blank screen, waiting for the coverage to start.

If you want I’ll give a commentary. We’ve kicked off, we won, their bloke looks like he’s shat his shorts, might be as far as I get though. 😀

40265_146700452024320_100000530981100_360467_7369974_n.jpg.0265101eb43efe9b903374b60300cfc0.jpg Out of my sick bed awaiting my Owls Debut !

• Like 3
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, dykwim said:

They need to consolidate all this. Flipping stupid having to shell out for all these different platforms. They can stick it. 

Agreed, I know people moan about sky but at least when they had all the sort it was one package. 

Luckily I don't watch Premier league or anything beyond Wednesday or England but if you were forking out for sky, bt, amazon, etc it would soon add up

6 minutes ago, Lombardo said:

I get the same package as your missus.

I will be able to troll her now I know.....

Blank screen still with quietly dramatic music.....

You work for BT too? She has teams she manages in Newcastle, Telford, and Preston.

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I have Sky Sports package - that's all

Does that mean  I can't watch it?

Yes

You can buy month match pass from BT for £25 this is cheapest legal method to watch game if you do not have BT sport.