Exeter - V - Wednesday FA Cup 3rd Round OMDT

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Enjoyed that first half. Some good interplay and the young lads, apart from Hunt who has done nothing, all look good players.

Shaw looks good. Quite happy with how the Kids are playing.

Hunt hasn't got into the game. would bring Dele on for him if he doesn't improve.

Just now, hugeowl said:

A bit alarming when he ducked for that first chance they had also another reckless challenge.

I like him but does silly things but he is only 19 I suppose 

Yep, that's why I say he's not a natural centre half. He did the same for the Kazim-Richards chance that hit the bar v Derby, got caught under the ball.

As you say, he's only 19 and still learning but he looks the best prospect we've had come through in years. I just hope he can push on from here having made the breakthrough and cement a regular first team spot.

We really need to get him tied down to a long term contract asap.

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, FinnishOwl said:

And build you a brick s**thouse even if you asked him to do the master bedroom. Then he steals your wife before leaving.

Indeed.

She would be limping for a month then beg to come back though when he goes back into prison for handling stolen goods.

2 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

Yep, that's why I say he's not a natural centre half. He did the same for the Kazim-Richards chance that hit the bar v Derby, got caught under the ball.

As you say, he's only 19 and still learning but he looks the best prospect we've had come through in years. I just hope he can push on from here having made the breakthrough and cement a regular first team spot.

We really need to get him tied down to a long term contract asap.

I think he is destined to play in midfield. You tell he wants to get forward.

Liam Shaw - Needs time, could do with a spell away next season to get a full season of regular games to learn his trade, still makes a few errors which is of course expected.

Galvin - Done some nice tidy stuff a steady half from him.

Brennan - put in a good block, not really put a foot wrong.

Hunt - Been pretty anonymous

Reach - Great finish, apart from that he's been poor, tried two cross field balls each intercepted, the first we was really lucky as they countered us from, against better opposition we would have been in trouble.

Patterson - Isolated up front on his own but not won his headers 

• Like 1