Exeter - V - Wednesday FA Cup 3rd Round OMDT

1 minute ago, Owlinmad said:

Bowman is dirty and ugly.

He looks like when the wife says she's found a workman. Recommended by a friend.

Then it turns out he's the friends cousin. Barely out of jail for assault, and with a history of theft to boot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Still done well enough there today so far and against Wayne Derby’s Rooney County

Absolutely. Done a good job out of position. But he's clearly wasted back there. He got all the tools to be the midfield beast we've been calling for since the play off final if we handle him correctly.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Gal in has now settled but it’s still like playing with ten men as Alex Hunt is like a ghost. Get Bashiru on.

Just now, Dunkstar said:

Absolutely. Done a good job out of position. But he's clearly wasted back there. He got all the tools to be the midfield beast we've been calling for since the play off final if we handle him correctly.

Agreed, that’s definitely where his future lies. Looks like he could be the real deal, hope we get him tied down to a long term contract soon

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yorksowl said:

I made a comment on here and my opinion of him is that he's gash. Have I blamed him for anything in particular. No silly, I havent. So accordinging to you, we are BOTH scapegoating Paterson  which is ok. 

For the record I don't think Paterson is "gash", I'd say he's a bang average championship player who's done ok for us but he's clearly lacking in quality. Reach isn't lacking in quality and hasn't been for the years he's been here, if he leaves I think the majority will remember him for having made a decent contribution throughout with some great moments along the way. But each to their own..

• Like 1

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

He looks like when the wife says she's found a workman. Recommended by a friend.

Then it turns out he's the friends cousin. Barely out of jail for assault, and with a history of theft to boot.

My thoughts exactly!!

He would drive a BMW with a really crappy private plate.

1 minute ago, GMOwl72 said:

It’s not just you mate..........he’s gash!

Yep, I'm sure that's what fisher was trying to say. Must have said

Fisher - your pulling me togger if your a professional player.

Patterson - say again?

Fisher - I said you must be pulling me togger (grabs Patterson meat and 2 veg) ...

1 minute ago, Dunkstar said:

A bit alarming when he ducked for that first chance they had also another reckless challenge.

I like him but does silly things but he is only 19 I suppose 

• Like 1

Guest everydays_wednesday
Just now, alanharper said:

ffs I thought this was a joke but it's true.

They've obviously consulted the rules and found the "Keogh gets away with anything" clause. 

I know however, Jeff Stelling said it would have been his first sending off for 8 years 😲