Chansiri has a point

2 hours ago, steve simpson said:

Obviously, in your opinion.. Sorry for the inconvenience it’s caused you and thankyou for pointing out my error.  I have applied to join Opus Dei.....when the membership is approved, I will thrash myself half to death as a penance.

Why stop at half? I would of thought three quarters would be a more appropriate punishment for the crime!?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steve simpson said:

As an existentialist, living in my own world and not conforming, I don’t really like anybody but my self.

But I also dislike typing, so that leaves me conflicted. 

Don't worry everybody dislikes you anyway. Shouldn't worry you though, if you live in your own world you won't care. lol

Guest T Hardy

I’m not confident this owner will take us forward, and I was talking to Leeds supporting friend last night who thinks he’s our Cellino - hard to disagree 

5 hours ago, prowl said:

Don't worry everybody dislikes you anyway. Shouldn't worry you though, if you live in your own world you won't care. lol

I hate myself too, thanks for the insight re everybody else, I always guessed that was the case.

You are my oracle, see Derby are struggling.......I think without Chansiri pointing the way....we will too.

Especially when the ardent die hard supporters....who are likeable.....take their money back out of the club.

Probably at 1p in the pound......unless that other guy no one likes....keeps bailing us out.

• Haha 1