Chansiri has a point

3 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

image.png.4a7471b66bd79538ea2cdc68d0034f96.png

He has a very strong point. We are supporters of a club he owns and it’s currently his money/ or borrowings that keeps it in existence.

I wish it wasn’t true....but it’s a fact and no amount of chit chat on websites will change it.

No one on here is going to pay the wages during the present situation or indeed buy new players.

3 hours ago, steve simpson said:

He has a very strong point. We are supporters of a club he owns and it’s currently his money/ or borrowings that keeps it in existence.

I wish it wasn’t true....but it’s a fact and no amount of chit chat on websites will change it.

No one on here is going to pay the wages during the present situation or indeed buy new players.

Not accurate the Fans contribute some 6 Million a Year in ST  sales plus other associated matchday revenue.....a similar amount comes from the Premier League plus live TV payments for matchs played.

YES currently the Chairman is not getting ST income etc,but it isnt correct to say the fans dont pay towards the wages...in normal circumstances

10 hours ago, parajack said:

Not accurate the Fans contribute some 6 Million a Year in ST  sales plus other associated matchday revenue.....a similar amount comes from the Premier League plus live TV payments for matchs played.

YES currently the Chairman is not getting ST income etc,but it isnt correct to say the fans dont pay towards the wages...in normal circumstances

I was well aware of what you have said in your reply, I said his money or borrowings...... currently.......keep the club afloat. 

If it costs 20m a year .....tv money is x.......other income y.........20m-(x+y) = DC money.

New wages or transfer fees also DC money.

My point being......people want new players.....transfers......etc, at the end of the day income does not meet current overheads.

Take DC money from the club.........League 2 at best. Probably administration.

Is it a great idea to attack him personally?

53 minutes ago, steve simpson said:

I was well aware of what you have said in your reply, I said his money or borrowings...... currently.......keep the club afloat. 

If it costs 20m a year .....tv money is x.......other income y.........20m-(x+y) = DC money.

New wages or transfer fees also DC money.

My point being......people want new players.....transfers......etc, at the end of the day income does not meet current overheads.

Take DC money from the club.........League 2 at best. Probably administration.

Is it a great idea to attack him personally?

Its perfectly acceptable to critisize the Chairman,his advisors,or indeed anything else involved in the Club,if you are a supporter,Indeed,it may well be the only real constructive criticism he may get.

You for example make no attempt whatsoever to say why do you? Probably the most important point you have raised...Why? why does expenditure exceed our income by so much??...= alleged mismanagement..Why should that not be criticized?Its our money too that has been wasted,not just the Chairmans, some 36 Million plus of season ticket money,over 5 years,maybe more...

If the Chairman leaves,it will be because he has sold on the Club...& think on, a Club without supporters is worthless.....the relationship is symbiotic....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Absolute scaremongering fear and doubt spreading NONSENSE

23 hours ago, parajack said:

Its perfectly acceptable to critisize the Chairman,his advisors,or indeed anything else involved in the Club,if you are a supporter,Indeed,it may well be the only real constructive criticism he may get.

You for example make no attempt whatsoever to say why do you? Probably the most important point you have raised...Why? why does expenditure exceed our income by so much??...= alleged mismanagement..Why should that not be criticized?Its our money too that has been wasted,not just the Chairmans, some 36 Million plus of season ticket money,over 5 years,maybe more...

If the Chairman leaves,it will be because he has sold on the Club...& think on, a Club without supporters is worthless.....the relationship is symbiotic....

All income from supporters and TVs etc has already been committed on the running of the club....wages etc. This wasn't enough so the club is supported by the Chairmans money to keep it at its current expenditure.

For supporters to prepare a shopping list of players needed in January for example......is a little ambitious. The money on income has gone.....the chairman has covered the shortfall.

He then gets derided by said supporters.....the same ones who want him to keep buying more players.....why......because they aren't. In fact over 60% of supporters want there money back.