Good luck Kieran Lee

I can’t think of a player who would get a bigger show of respect from the fans at Hillsborough.

As you say the fact that he carried on playing when most of the others didn’t speaks volumes for the lads character. I hope he has a few more seasons yet. Good luck lad.

• Like 9

Just now, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

The fact the club never came out and thanked Lee and Nuhiu's for their services was a disgrace.

One of the best players in the last decade for us.

Good luck Kieran Lee.

Agreed. There should have been a club statement at the end of their contracts. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Agreed. There should have been a club statement at the end of their contracts. 

100% instead they just left under a cloud like nothing ever happened and Monk told us that he was still talking to them while the rest of the team were putting goodbye posts to Nuhiu on instagram.

19 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Transformed our midfield when he was in it from an attacking perspective. 

He's the only one for god know how long who was capable of linking midfield with attack, scoring a few on the way.

We missed Lee more than anyone when he was injured, we still miss him now, short sighted imho not to have offered him another contract.

• Like 2

My favourite player, probably since we were last in the top flight (trust me kids, we were once).

Not just a talented footballer, but intelligent with it and always applied himself with the right attitude, unlike so many others he shared a dressing room with. Good luck to him.

• Like 2

Guest Mcguigan
1 minute ago, Weshallovercome said:

He's the only one for god know how long who was capable of linking midfield with attack, scoring a few on the way.

We missed Lee more than anyone when he was injured, we still miss him now, short sighted imho not to have offered him another contract.

Quality player on his day, unfortunately his days were few and far between because of injury.

He did very well financially out of SWFC and we enjoyed watching him but another contract was not warrented.

2 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

I have to agree always looking to go forward and not backwards, scored some great goals along the way too

18 minutes ago, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

The fact the club never came out and thanked Lee and Nuhiu's for their services was a disgrace.

One of the best players in the last decade for us.

Good luck Kieran Lee.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJys172AOz4/?igshid=107dkfxq1apur 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJyyr8dg3SL/?igshid=1sh007r35a6r 

Not much admittedly. But probably the most you can expect in the current climate.

Surprised to hear on his interview with Bolton that he played over 30 games for us last season apparently? Surprised Monk didn’t keep him around considering that. 

Not sure if there’s a player in recent times I liked anymore than Keiren Lee in his prime,  unbelievable player who in all honesty if he can get anywhere near fit will still be absolutely phenomenal for Bolton