Fans can accept mistakes they happen but if it keeps happening people have trouble being optimistic when it comes to managerial changes.

we had to get this one right and I feel we won’t which is concerning in a relegation battle.

hopefully I’m wrong but if Cook isn’t the next boss it feels like a mistake .

time will tell either way 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

absolutely clueless crap from Chansiri yet again. 

Agreed. Gutted it’s not going to be Cook and I was gutted when we appointed Poolis over him last time. 

Rotten from top to bottom unfortunately and I’m sure one of the advisors mates will get the gig. 

10 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

absolutely clueless crap from Chansiri yet again. 

Not really, you can't blame Chansiri one bit for wanting to go back down the foreign route after the last 3 Englishmen, one did the dirty on him and the other two were beyond useless.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, peterbottom14 said:

Fans can accept mistakes they happen but if it keeps happening people have trouble being optimistic when it comes to managerial changes.

we had to get this one right and I feel we won’t which is concerning in a relegation battle.

hopefully I’m wrong but if Cook isn’t the next boss it feels like a mistake .

time will tell either way 

Agree, I could see a plan with Cook, but the other names linked  just seem irrelevant. Doesn't matter who is stood on the touchline, we know they are a dead man walking, waiting for a pay off and the next random appointment. 

It's no wonder Chansiri sucks any sort of joy from supporting the club. Makes it so hard when we know it's mostly a waste of time. There is no long term plan or strategy, just fleeting pleasure when we manage to win a game

Let’s get some perspective here we are missing out on Paul Cook, not Pep or Klopp. DC clearly wants to go foreign route and it’s his call to make. There is no more guarantee that Cook would become a success rather than anybody else. I think some people have been suckered in by the Wigan run last season and the fact he speaks about us in glowing terms, it’s touching but we’ve heard it all before. Any manager/coach that takes this job on starts with the same restrictions as any other and it’s about who’s the best to fit those.

It’s crap but unfortunately that is where we are as a club. Things aren’t going to change under this regime so we either strike lucky or continue on this pedestal.

• Like 4

Just now, striker said:

Saves Watford a few quid if we appoint Ivic. Sure somebody will be rewarded?

You get it completely! 

The dealings we’ve done in the past always have these dodgy handshakes and pats on the back. 

Cook has probably told dc he wants to have final say in transfers? As in my opinion the manager should ! Style of play tactics etc? So not in dc or should we say Paxio plans where they pick the players? Probably is going to be ex Watford man with the links we sen to have with them( agents) hoped he’d learnt his lesson..... ob not