2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

It took DC weeks to appoint Monk who had been available immediately after Bruce walked. Perhaps DC gives himself a 14 day cooling off period before he decides  

16th January it is. DC will be observing at the Coventry game. 

Fingers crossed.

6 minutes ago, A12owl said:

It took DC weeks to appoint Monk who had been available immediately after Bruce walked. Perhaps DC gives himself a 14 day cooling off period before he decides  

16th January it is. DC will be observing at the Coventry game. 

Yes I’m not too concerned that’s they’re taking their time deliberating. As you say, they did the same when appointing Monk, and although he was the wrong appointment, it did seem that D.C. was taking a longer term view. That didn’t seem to be the case with the appointment of Pulis, which always looked like a firefighting appointment. We will have to see which route the chairman takes this time. I suppose Cook offers him a bit of both

Anyone remember the mass clamour and hysteria for Cowley..and Hughton although many realised Hughton wouldn't come here..loves the south too much 🤣 they said..

How's it going for them?

The exact same is repeating itself..

And the BS about the transfer window...makes no difference who it is, the new guy won't be choosing who he wants.

I think some actually believe, Chansiri would say ...here you go cookie, start on Monday..oh and btw here's several £mil to get a few players in....if you need anymore, let me know.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Owls77 said:

If you asked Chansiri to run a bath he would get that wrong! Ideal candidate wants the job and we’re messing about as per usual!

Problem is he’d get advice on how to run a bath from Paxo when he should be going to Neil for advice.

On 31/08/2016 at 14:38, SallyCinnamon said:

Thebizzle more reliable than anyone in the world.

On 14/07/2016 at 22:33, SallyCinnamon said:

Don't question thebizzle. Man knows his stuff.

On 08/01/2021 at 20:27, thebizzle said:

Good luck Paul Cook. Should be tomorrow

1063947857_Nod2.gif.c553e5da22114050160f0a1b98deb491.gif

39 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I highly doubt Paul Cook will be the next Wednesday manager.

2132495725_Shocked3.gif.b860ee895eb9e1a956b1f8ccd56287f2.gif

• Haha 1

Christ, I thought some on here would realise it’s not as simple as just bringing him in. Sure he might want to come, but im sure there’s many areas that would need agreeing first. And whose to say he’s happy with what we’ve offered him, if we actually have? 

Going on like he’d sign a blank contract because he’s apparently desperate to manage us? 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Christ, I thought some on here would realise it’s not as simple as just bringing him in. Sure he might want to come, but im sure there’s many areas that would need agreeing first. And whose to say he’s happy with what we’ve offered him, if we actually have? 

Going on like he’d sign a blank contract because he’s apparently desperate to manage us? 

I would imagine the small change jar that contains our available funds and the pending losses of numerous squad members (if not this month then in the summer) might be a bit of a problem just for starters.

• Like 2