Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Absolutely agree, this really is last chance saloon for DC, get Paul Cook in ASAP. The majority of supporters want him, he desperately wants to come, it's not just another job to him like it would be to others. Do not f... up again Chansiri with another one of your hideous decisions, a lot of supporters are at the point where they will not be going to support the club we love while you are the owner slowly leading it into oblivion. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Sven has got the look of a man that loves entering through the back door. 

10_24409t.jpg 


"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

 

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jim said:

 

I still think Thompson will be in charge for the Coventry and Wycombe games. Chucking a new man in for two relegation 6 pointers would be a risk when we’ve just started to get a bit of momentum.

Or give the players a lift and additional motivation to perform?

 

Could go either way, but if we're not sticking with Thompson, best to get a new manager in asap, otherwise it becomes a talking point and destabilising

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Coleman has all the charisma of a dead cat.

His face looks like someone has just taken a dump in his pint.

So its a no from me.

If Dej Boy is stupid enough to set him on then I will be burning effigies of DC and Coleman in Greno Woods on the evening of his appointment.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Chris Coleman has all the charisma of a dead cat.

His face looks like someone has just taken a dump in his pint.

So its a no from me.

If Dej Boy is stupid enough to set him on then I will be burning effigies of DC and Coleman in Greno Woods on the evening of his appointment.


He has a lot of success with the ladies for someone who has no charisma and a grumpy face.  Obviously where I’m going wrong! 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

It beggars belief how long it takes to get a third rate manager through the door.

 

They have to serve their months notice before they can be taken on. 

 

All the supermarkets have this policy in place lol

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Absolutely agree, this really is last chance saloon for DC, get Paul Cook in ASAP. The majority of supporters want him, he desperately wants to come, it's not just another job to him like it would be to others. Do not f... up again Chansiri with another one of your hideous decisions, a lot of supporters are at the point where they will not be going to support the club we love while you are the owner slowly leading it into oblivion. 

1. Do the majority want him, because a recent poll on here suggested that only a third of the votes went to him 

2 where has he said or indicated that it’s not just another job to him 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Chris Coleman has all the charisma of a dead cat.

His face looks like someone has just taken a dump in his pint.

So its a no from me.

If Dej Boy is stupid enough to set him on then I will be burning effigies of DC and Coleman in Greno Woods on the evening of his appointment.

Someone took a dump in my pint once.

All I said to the barman at the microbrewery was “ this beer tastes like sh*t”....mardy tuss.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Chris Coleman has all the charisma of a dead cat.

His face looks like someone has just taken a dump in his pint.

So its a no from me.

If Dej Boy is stupid enough to set him on then I will be burning effigies of DC and Coleman in Greno Woods on the evening of his appointment.

JS101000126.jpg 

Chris-Coleman.jpg?resize=615,409&ssl=1 


"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

 

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

Link to post
Share on other sites

Coleman is like the stereotype of an over-smooth estate agent, which is probably being but unfair to estate agents.

 

He is too smooth fow words but is a serial failure as a club manager.

 

DC needs to show that he has the ability ro get the Cook deal over the line.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Coleman is such a merry go round manager, he's there with Monk in that he's on the merry go round and nobody knows why, at least Pulis, McCarthy, Allardyce etc have done things in the past.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest everydays_wednesday
27 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

Coleman is like the stereotype of an over-smooth estate agent, which is probably being but unfair to estate agents.

 

He is too smooth fow words but is a serial failure as a club manager.

 

DC needs to show that he has the ability ro get the Cook deal over the line.

Managing a football club is like making love to a beautiful women....!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...