Absolutely agree, this really is last chance saloon for DC, get Paul Cook in ASAP. The majority of supporters want him, he desperately wants to come, it's not just another job to him like it would be to others. Do not f... up again Chansiri with another one of your hideous decisions, a lot of supporters are at the point where they will not be going to support the club we love while you are the owner slowly leading it into oblivion. 

17 minutes ago, Jim said:

I still think Thompson will be in charge for the Coventry and Wycombe games. Chucking a new man in for two relegation 6 pointers would be a risk when we’ve just started to get a bit of momentum.

Or give the players a lift and additional motivation to perform?

Could go either way, but if we're not sticking with Thompson, best to get a new manager in asap, otherwise it becomes a talking point and destabilising

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Chris Coleman has all the charisma of a dead cat.

His face looks like someone has just taken a dump in his pint.

So its a no from me.

If Dej Boy is stupid enough to set him on then I will be burning effigies of DC and Coleman in Greno Woods on the evening of his appointment.

He has a lot of success with the ladies for someone who has no charisma and a grumpy face.  Obviously where I’m going wrong! 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

It beggars belief how long it takes to get a third rate manager through the door.

They have to serve their months notice before they can be taken on. 

All the supermarkets have this policy in place lol

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Absolutely agree, this really is last chance saloon for DC, get Paul Cook in ASAP. The majority of supporters want him, he desperately wants to come, it's not just another job to him like it would be to others. Do not f... up again Chansiri with another one of your hideous decisions, a lot of supporters are at the point where they will not be going to support the club we love while you are the owner slowly leading it into oblivion. 

1. Do the majority want him, because a recent poll on here suggested that only a third of the votes went to him 

2 where has he said or indicated that it’s not just another job to him 

23 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

So its a no from me.

If Dej Boy is stupid enough to set him on then I will be burning effigies of DC and Coleman in Greno Woods on the evening of his appointment.

Someone took a dump in my pint once.

All I said to the barman at the microbrewery was “ this beer tastes like sh*t”....mardy tuss.

46 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

So its a no from me.

JS101000126.jpg 

Chris-Coleman.jpg?resize=615,409&ssl=1 

Coleman is like the stereotype of an over-smooth estate agent, which is probably being but unfair to estate agents.

He is too smooth fow words but is a serial failure as a club manager.

DC needs to show that he has the ability ro get the Cook deal over the line.

• Haha 1

Guest everydays_wednesday
27 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

Coleman is like the stereotype of an over-smooth estate agent, which is probably being but unfair to estate agents.

He is too smooth fow words but is a serial failure as a club manager.

DC needs to show that he has the ability ro get the Cook deal over the line.

Managing a football club is like making love to a beautiful women....!