31 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Someone tell DC to watch Sunderland til I die on Netflix.

Coleman is a good bloke and a good talker, but hasn’t got the cv compared to cook.

Don't give him any more ideas on how to run a club into the ground! He'll spend all of January trialing goal music acoustics! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, graz gp said:

Appointing foreign managers has not been a roaring success in the past apart from Carlos maybe, so i don't think we should be going down that road. I would give it Cook and hope he can steady the ship and keep us up. That's the main objective for the rest of this season. uto

Agree, we need to steady the ship & ensure we stay in the Championship but the last 3 managers were British & look where that's got us.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, graz gp said:

Appointing foreign managers has not been a roaring success in the past apart from Carlos maybe, so i don't think we should be going down that road. I would give it Cook and hope he can steady the ship and keep us up. That's the main objective for the rest of this season. uto

Hmm, Pulis, Momk, Bruce, none of those were a success either, roaring or otherwise

• Thanks 1

Stop messing about DC, Paul Cook is the man for the job, he's the one the vast majority want, don't f.. K up again. For goodness sake get it done. 

1 hour ago, Shezza said:

Chris Coleman? Now that is proper scary. He could probably charm DC into giving him the job too if he ever spoke to him. 

Please no, we've just had one Welsh looser. 

8 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Just seen these two 'int Shakey..(back door entry)..(the pub btw)

images(1).jpg

I did all the research on this a few weeks back when we appointed Pulis, as I had the hots for dirty Nancy a while back.

She no longer hangs out with Sven. Left him when his career dived to be with a Theatre Director in London who is loaded, and who used to be married to actress Imogen Stubbs, and another woman who looked a bit of a moose but I digress. Not at the dame time though. 

The main point being there’s no point in us signing Sven because Nancy left him and he’s probably hanging out with some washed up old trout now he picked up on the pickles aisle in Tescos.

• Haha 2

Paul Cook has a very good track record and it would appear from his comments on SKY that he would love the job.

Hopefully DC can pull this off today or tomorrow.

Talk of Coleman is truly ridiculous:

Coleman failed at Fulham

Coleman failed at Coventry - relegation

Coleman failed at Sunderland - relegation

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Yes I hope so. Coleman would be a disaster. I wouldn’t rule Thompson out though, think his odds are very generous. 

I still think Thompson will be in charge for the Coventry and Wycombe games. Chucking a new man in for two relegation 6 pointers would be a risk when we’ve just started to get a bit of momentum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1