6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Pull any one from the bag, all of a muchness.

I take your point to a degree, I just personally think he's got more that what the others offer. Attacking football for a starter, that will be interesting with our defensive mindset.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, BIG D said:

With Sam as the attacking midfielder

lol

Haha I thought we binned that in pre season. https://www.swfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/2018192/august/wigan-athletic-vs-sheffield-wednesday-on-04-aug-18/ Nuhiu got sent off, we had 53% possession with 8 shots and 4 on targer compared to Wigan's 21 and 10.

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He’s on Sky Sports again. Bit strange if an announcement was imminent.

agreed. Be a shame if this didn’t happen and Chansiri went for one of the foreign managers heavily linked. Personally think of the managers linked he is by far the best option. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Coleman’s odds shortening and Cooks lengthened slightly. Don’t you ******** dare DC. 

I really can't see how Coleman can get the job over Cook, I have no idea what the reasoning behind that would be. Both out of work but only one candidate.

• Like 1

Just now, s29wfc said:

I really can't see how Coleman can get the job over Cook, I have no idea what the reasoning behind that would be. Both out of work but only one candidate.

Completely agree. Cook imo is the best out of the names linked. Not sure why Coleman is so heavily linked though. 

• Like 1