Wireless Ear Bud Type Headphones

BIG D

I’m after a pair to use while running and general use. I love Apple stuff normally but not keen on theirs and I think they’d fall out like the wired ones do?

These has been very good reviews but never heard of them. Advice please

https://mifo.co.uk/collections/mifo-o5-true-wireless-earbuds/products/mifo-o5-professional-balanced-armature-smart-true-wireless-bluetooth-5-0-earbuds-free-uk-shipping

I'd go with the Sony's as you know you can't really go wrong with their headphones. Got the Sony WH-1000XM3 for Christmas and they're brilliant, but wouldn't use for jogging. 

I had some Airpods but wasn't a fan.  Must have massive ear 'oyles as the constantly fell out. 

Ended up buying these last year as a cheap pair for going on runs. Audiowise they're fine for what they are and if they fall out and break then nothing really lost. Been absolutely faultless so far.  

https://www.johnlewis.com/jlab-audio-go-air-true-wireless-bluetooth-in-ear-headphones-with-mic-remote/black/p4977325

• Like 1

On 08/01/2021 at 21:46, EighteenSixty7 said:

I’m looking for some as well and the Sony’s are my frontrunners, however they wouldn’t be any good in the gym according to reviews. They look so nice though and I could still use wired ones, as annoying as they can be on a treadmill etc. 

The reviews look great for the Mifo ear buds. I’ve gone for the pro version, hoping they might arrive today. 

On 12/01/2021 at 17:31, jamsandwich said:

These are absolutely stunning for the price.

https://amzn.to/39LNn5G

Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo 

Haven't tried this particular pair, but I'm a fan of Anker headphones. The wife bought the £35 Anker Soundcore Life P2 and they are great value. I've got the Sony's and the Anker's have more solid bluetooth and better controls. Sony has better sound quality - but not by much. 

9 hours ago, owlsfan_72 said:

Haven't tried this particular pair, but I'm a fan of Anker headphones. The wife bought the £35 Anker Soundcore Life P2 and they are great value. I've got the Sony's and the Anker's have more solid bluetooth and better controls. Sony has better sound quality - but not by much. 

another shout for anker

Got some Q20s for xmas, bargain for thirty odd quid on prime day and sound just as good as my branded ones when listening to spotify etc

Looks like I'm going to be in the market for some wireless buds too. Im about to upgrade my phone and none come with the wired jack anymore.

Been using the same sound magic E50's since 2015. They've been awesome for the price. How would the Ankers mentioned before compare on sound quality?

There is a new very well reviewed sony pair for 250 quid. Worth it? I will be using whilst running too so should I stay clear of anything too expensive? I don't mind a big price for the right pair

My first generation Apple AirPods now crap out after ten minutes. Battery indicator says 100%. Then it says 0%.

Testing some Klipsch* T5s at the moment.

*Klipsch send me stuff for evaluation. Not an endorsment  or advert.

I got some Shure SE215 Bluetooth earbuds. They are connected together with a wire, control bit and Bluetooth bit, but in a way I prefer that.

I really like them and so far I have noticed less Bluetooth drop out that other ones I've had.

I also bought a static cable that I can swap in if the Bluetooth is a problem 

I can happily recommend the Milo buds I bought. I think they've brought out out a newer model since then as well.

They come with around 5 different size in-ear bits so you get the right fit and they never fall out even when I've used them for running.

I've zero basis for comparison since these are my first ever wireless (or even £50+) headphones but the Cambridge Audio Melomania offerings seem really impressive.

I bought the touch and my girlfriend got the one +

Some of the early reviews suggest connectivity problems which neither of us have encountered. Perhaps fixed by firmware updates since.

App with EQ, bud locator and control settings

Transparency mode

An advertised battery time of 7 hours for the buds in high quality mode (40 hours using the power bank case) though I find it to be a little less

Great sounds at a good price

British company with 100 day return policy

• Like 1

I use Aftershokz Aeropex for running after forever fiddling with my AirPods Pro. They are bone conduction so don’t sit in the ear. Excellent quality, don’t move, waterproof and I’m aware of any traffic around me too.

was sceptical at first but a couple of the running shops have them to try on in store so it’s worth trying them out

• Like 2