Perry NG

3 hours ago, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

Crewe have a few talents right now that will shortly make the step up, obviously Wednesday won't sign any of them.

Ben Whiteman from Donny another great player, off to Preston to replace Ben Pearson.

We just never seem to pick any of these up at all or even seem in the running for them.

We get the cr@p these kind of clubs offload to make space/wages to accommodate the new players. 

5 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

I've always wondered how you say this kid's name

Is it like a stuck in your throat sound like the last two letters of a word ending in -ing?

Is it literally "en-gee"? 

Is it a typo on his birth certificate? 

Its pronounced nnnn, so silent g if that makes sense. 

6 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

He has improved but he is still way off. Someone posted above when Hunt left the problem we had then was that Palmer was the weak link in the team at RB. After this the rest of the team decreased in quality and now we have bigger problems which is true. But Palmer is still a problem. Just coz we have bigger ones doesnt mean we shouldnt be addressing it.

Are you involved in our recruitment by any chance? 

9 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Palmer has never been good enough for this league.

over 200 games  at this level and picked by 8 different managers says he is ....you might be right and they may be wrong but i doubt it .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

Its pronounced nnnn, so silent g if that makes sense. 

Is there a silent g in George Hirst too? I always thought he was a bit of a donkey.

(thought we hadn’t had any mention of him so far this year on here and needed to put that right....).

28 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Is there a silent g in George Hirst too? I always thought he was a bit of a donkey.

(thought we hadn’t had any mention of him so far this year on here and needed to put that right....).

No because George is is an English language name.