Think it is either,

1. DC has pushed back on names put forward by advisors

2. They have put a name forward who can not get work permit.

3. DC is spoiled for choice and cannot make his mind up.

4. They have no idea what they are doing.

Whatever your point of view is select an option.

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

That's probably the most likely reason.

We truly are a wretched outfit.

And Chansiri's a chump.

"We have velly good prayer".

"We go to pray-off".

B*llox.

Chansiri's management of our club is risible, but mocking his accent is poor form.

3 hours ago, Manwë said:

Oh please not the "Chansiri is/will be learning" stuff.  I'm not sure I can take it anymore.

He's been driving the bus for five years now.  

Some people never learn, some people need their licence revoked.  

Brilliant.  Well he’s got 6 points on his licence for taking the double decker under a low bridge and anytime soon he’ll be shouting “Fares Please !” I think I’ll get off at the next stop.

1 hour ago, King_Monkey said:

How do you know someone hasn’t been offered the position already and is negotiating the finer details of the contract?

Or the manager has already been appointed and he’s in the uk self isolating  ready to take over next week

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, EXCALIBUR said:

To appoint a new manager, I've no idea why and think dc has no idea either. Whats his advisor's doing exactly...

We are linked with some right crap who's after another pay day.come on dc sort it out and not a journeyman who's not interested but only for money 

Is it a case that nobody he has approached WANTS the job? 

• Like 1

Amazing how we ballsed up the last appointment, sacked him just before the window and are looking for a new manager almost 10 days into an incredibly important transfer window.

Club is an absolute shambles. 

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

That's probably the most likely reason.

We truly are a wretched outfit.

And Chansiri's a chump.

"We have velly good prayer".

"We go to pray-off".

B*llox.

Yeah no need for this. 

• Like 1

I’m frustrated at the lack of signings more than the lack of manager.

I don’t think Thompson is the answer so we do need someone in but COVID has probably made a difference to getting someone appointed. But someone will turn up sooner or later. If not at least Thompson will keep in post so someone is doing it!
Signings however are in many respects harder to organise and even more important. 
Without some more firepower in the squad I am certain we are going down. 
The striker situation is really hurting us and has to be fixed. 

10 hours ago, EXCALIBUR said:

To appoint a new manager, I've no idea why and think dc has no idea either. Whats his advisor's doing exactly...

We are linked with some right crap who's after another pay day.come on dc sort it out and not a journeyman who's not interested but only for money 

DC has to be in control of everything that is done at the club, it is the main issue why nothing ever gets done and he is currently not even in the country.

Should he leave it later that the back end of the transfer window, when he does arrive he will have to self isolate, so won't be able to do his look at me press conference with the new man.

Also the longer he does not get a new manager the longer he has an excuse for no new players. This is classic DC and the reason the club continues to slide further and further backwards each season. The only difference now though currently he is the one losing money for his own inabilities instead of the fans they are wanting their money back (hopefully for them).

I don't think they will appoint anyone yet, or sign any players. The new lockdown makes everyone to do with football think what's around the corner?? Will we even finish the season?

DC said plenty of applicants. Problem is you create a short list and if many are abroad then they may have problems getting here due to the virus.

Once interviewed you then have to sit down again and perhaps offer a second interview

It takes time, this way DC Might get it right