Under the Cosh podcasts

On 08/01/2021 at 02:37, TheEnchanter said:

Yeah listened to them for a few years. Funnily enough I was in London the other year at Kings Cross station and a big booming Yorkshire voice popped up behind me and I turned round to see Parkin (tinny in hand) and Chris Brown behind me. Weirdly I had been listening to an Under the Cosh podcast on the train journey down. I ended up chatting to them for about 20 mins very sound lads and down to earth. They were more than happy to chat and pass the time of day. Love the podcasts and hopefully when life gets better they can continue to do some of their domestic and European football trips which are really funny watches on youtube. Especially the Polish derby that they all poo themselves at. 

I bet Parkin can seriously put away the pints. 20 on a quiet night. 

On a bit of a binge, watched Glen Little, Luke Steele, Stephen McPhee and just finished Nicky Forster which is the latest one

Steele and Forster were two of the best for me, great personalities and humour. Little was also decent. Didn't like McPhee (ex Port Vale striker) as he was irritating and was trying too hard to be funny

Another good podcast is On The Judy. Michail Antonio and Moses Odubajo have both been on

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

On a bit of a binge, watched Glen Little, Luke Steele, Stephen McPhee and just finished Nicky Forster which is the latest one

Steele and Forster were two of the best for me, great personalities and humour. Little was also decent. Didn't like McPhee (ex Port Vale striker) as he was irritating and was trying too hard to be funny

Another good podcast is On The Judy. Michail Antonio and Moses Odubajo have both been on

Thought the same about McPhee. Didn't like him at all. Loved the Luke Steele one. Came across very well and some interesting stories. I'll try the Forster one.

He's got some alright stories Rowan Vine but those first ten minutes are cringe worthy. He reminded me a bit of Leon Knight done next to nothing in the game but lacks humility, obviously no where near as bad as Leon Knight.

• Like 1

Listened to the Vine one after getting through the first 10 minutes. It was decent. I didn't get his bit at the beginning when he was saying that he was different and would reveal more than other guests, as there wasn't anything in there that was any more controversial or interesting than other guests.

Enjoyed the Nicky Forster one

7 hours ago, Gparrish said:

He's got some alright stories Rowan Vine but those first ten minutes are cringe worthy. He reminded me a bit of Leon Knight done next to nothing in the game but lacks humility, obviously no where near as bad as Leon Knight.

I found the Knight podcast uncomfortable to watch. Apparently they all fell out with him after that

As for Vine, he improved after the initial 10 minutes but he's still not my cup of tea