Will the Jack Marriott loan deal end?

people are a bit tetchy here but he so far hasnt looked the answer to our issues.

Benefit him and us if we cut our ties, Derby might not be so keen if we are paying a fortune for him though!

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

He hasn’t.

13 goals in 81 Championship games.

Goal every 280 minutes.

Scored 10 in 18/19 and 3 goals since.

You're the same poster who keeps saying we should play Jordan Rhodes, with his league record for Wednesday currently standing at a mighty:

12 goals in 81 Championship games.

Goal every 335 minutes.

Scored 6 in 18/19 and 4 goals since.

I can honestly say I can't remember him even touching the ball in any of his games for us.

A header off target rings a bell.

He was absolutely dreadful.

Think he’s a decent player me. Obviously he’s already been wrote off after he failed to score in his 4 appearances for the club. I saw glimpses of quality in his first games. 

14 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Think he’s a decent player me. Obviously he’s already been wrote off after he failed to score in his 4 appearances for the club. I saw glimpses of quality in his first games. 

Look decent at Derby 18 months ago, player in theer somewhere.......bit like Rhodes?

Looked crap but then again he isn’t a player who plays on his own up front he plays in a 2 which is what us or derby didn’t do with him

I think teams with the option of recalling loan players in January will do so due to COVID and the need to have decent squad size to fulfil fixtures as best they possibly can.

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I like the name Jack though. If I get another dog I might call him Jack.

Jack Russell ?

10 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Nah, double-barrelled names don’t work on dogs. Premier League footballers yes, dogs no.

Although if I were to name a dig with two names I’d go for Harvey Weinstein and hope he was a top shâgger.

3 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

Looked crap but then again he isn’t a player who plays on his own up front he plays in a 2 which is what us or derby didn’t do with him

He played in a front two and in a 433 for us.