Exeter game

Guest Kagoshimaowl

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

If game gets called off rescheduled game would most likely be a week on Tuesday/Wednesday which would mean postponement of Wycombe game, something we don't really want to happen. 

I thought the EFL said if a team fails to play it's awarded to the opposition .saving fixture pile up

Do we have an under 12s side?
Im sure there is a rule at the kids level that once the score gets to a certain point the match is called off so it won’t be too traumatic and they aren’t at school anyway. 
They can do their home schooling on the coach down on their mobile phones. 

Exeter is quite a journey but they can call in at the services and pick up a MacDonalds and it gets them out of the house. 
Probably not my best ever idea but it would make for a fun match to watch on BT sport. 

On 07/01/2021 at 12:25, Watto said:

Another point worth noting if you still want to watch the game is if you have sky go you should be able to access bt sports , that's apparently how I get it 😄

what is the cost?

I thought this would be worth watching with young coach and some of young lads turning out. Think quite a lot of others would do similar.

Then you find out cost of watching game is £25. I pay the £10 per game without moaning but having to get a month pass for sum of £25 is wrong. 

I cancelled BT sport some time ago as basically too much sport when you have Sky Sports as well and Wednesday never on. 

At a time when nobody can get to a game it is a disgrace. Sure lots of other clubs fans will feel same.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, devonshire owl said:

It was the last time I went into town,I expect it's all shut now due to covid.

20 hours ago, Chris Apolon said:

Closed before I moved here a few years ago I believe but from what I understand some wealthy londoners (possibly that bird from made in chelsea who is devonian) have bought it and going to reopen

Spent many a happy hour in that place when I was a young recruit at Lympstone 

affectionally known in the corps as the ‘Nods Head’ as pretty much every run ashore for recruits started at the ‘nods head’  

3 hours ago, Quist said:

I thought this would be worth watching with young coach and some of young lads turning out. Think quite a lot of others would do similar.

Then you find out cost of watching game is £25. I pay the £10 per game without moaning but having to get a month pass for sum of £25 is wrong. 

I cancelled BT sport some time ago as basically too much sport when you have Sky Sports as well and Wednesday never on. 

At a time when nobody can get to a game it is a disgrace. Sure lots of other clubs fans will feel same.

ive not missed a game this season but i'll be giving tomorrow the elbow at that price ........how can they justify that ?

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, torryowl said:

ive not missed a game this season but i'll be giving tomorrow the elbow at that price ........how can they justify that ?

It's a joke that they don't provide a day pass option. If anyone is barmy enough to pay £25 though they should do it through the clubs website as it generates revenue for the club.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/january/match-preview-exeter-v-owls/

Guest LondonOwl313
5 hours ago, Quist said:

Go on VIPBox mate will probably be a free link to it on there. Tbh from BT’s perspective this is kind of an add on, they’re showing all of the games.. they’ve not given much thought to it. It’s a bit like sky sports red button games.. they weren’t available on the day pass until very recently 

1 hour ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

It's a joke that they don't provide a day pass option. If anyone is barmy enough to pay £25 though they should do it through the clubs website as it generates revenue for the club.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/january/match-preview-exeter-v-owls/

I think it will generate money wherever you get it as that link goes to BT web site. 

Yes it is a joke they do not have day pass. If they charged £10 they would make much more money. I have been looking ifthere is a cheaper deal. Is one on sky but when click on it says it is not functioning and to come back later. If you have Sky Sports can usually add BT for less than £25 but looks as though blocked at moment.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Saw summet on Twitter earlier about us having more positive tests today and if true would probably mean game would be off but it could well be a load of poo .

Villa played there u18s today. 

As I know it all the different teams play in bubbles to stop the spread of coronavirus.

So in order for the game to be called off we would need multiple cases in each of our first team, u23s and u18 groups.