Exeter game

Guest Kagoshimaowl

40 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Just gave it a go and it didn’t work for me. 
Entered my log in details and it just told me I didn’t have an active subscription (which I don’t).

Maybe if your had access before it doesn’t cut you off straight away but it’s a ‘fail’ for me unfortunately 🙁

Try sky go 

Looks like we will be playing the youngsters on Saturday according to the Yorkshire Examiner...

Their Middlewood Road base remains closed as the players continue to train from home.

It is highly likely a much-changed, youthful-looking Wednesday side will be fielded against the Grecians. Several Under-23s players are expected to be involved.

Edited by daveyboy66

7 hours ago, Chris Apolon said:

I've mentioned before but I live in Exeter and have had a few messages about the game. They have an excellent youth and development policy, a very good outreach programme, owned by a supporters trust and have an amazing social media team; for example they've a pre-recorded video of players celebrating in a unique way every time someone scores that they post. They also tie in the mens and womens team on the same social media pages.

It's a shame fans aren't allowed in because the away end has seen some development since we lost 5-1 there (possibly worst away end I've ever been in) but they're a well run admirable club

Still want to beat them!

Is the Turks Head still there ? 

6 hours ago, Watto said:

Another point worth noting if you still want to watch the game is if you have sky go you should be able to access bt sports , that's apparently how I get it 😄

If you are watching it through sky go. I think you maybe out of luck here as its on bt sport 5.

Edited by pazowl55

Guest LondonOwl313
3 minutes ago, OxOwl said:

Yep not on Coral either.

Game off?? 

I reckon 

It’s on betfair at 13/5 for a Wednesday win. Can’t see the Villa game on there though.

I think if the game was off we’d have said when we released the statement about the coaches today. They probably have to do more tests on the players and stuff.

Hard for bookies to price it until we know the line up.. if it’s under 18s then you’d expect a heavy defeat but if some of the first team squad are in there we’re two divisions higher so normally we’d be shorter than Evens