Vladimir Ivić

Nice one, thanks for the heads up! I’ve literally never even heard of the bloke until today!

I’ve managed to remortgage the house and am going all in on this one!

Luuuuuuuumping on!!

Go big or go home! 
(well, if he isn’t manager I won’t be going home because the bank will repossess it)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Only lost 25 games as manager out of 160. And he is the angriest most slavic looking person I've ever seen. 

I manage building sites and to be honest a lot of the Eastern European’s we employ look like that most of the time.

Don’t get me wrong, they graft and are generally great blokes when you get to know them but they do not treat the workplace as a place to have a laugh that’s for sure!

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Unsure how genuine this is, but I’d be happy with it.  

Watford are notorious for sacking good managers too soon,  Rodgers, Jokanovic, Pearson, Ivic?  His track record suggests he’s decent 

Dyche

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Don’t like the sound of his football style. Let’s get an attack minded manager please! We haven’t got any decent attackers but that’s beside the point. 

I agree with the sentiment, I’d like us to get a manager to make our club more fashionable, with attractive football. But frankly I’d settle for winning football now even if it’s defensive.  

As long as we appoint a very good manager, that’s the most important thing

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flash said:

Apparently he’s but of a authoritarian (no mobile phones at training, strict diet, etc) and makes training sessions very high intensity. This got quite a few of the Watford players backs up. 

Decent win % at the clubs he’s been at. Had Watford in 5th before sacked albeit was working with much better players. 

Ben Foster’s Youtube channel made it pretty clear phones weren’t banned at training, and the amount of food he puts away on match days there definitely wasn’t a strict diet! 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1