Vladimir Ivić

15 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Chansiri says he wants attractive attacking football. I think that would be a great idea. It’s one of the few things I agree with him about. Do it DC.

Appoint a manager who will lift the spirits and relieve the boredom. Make it a good one - there’ll be loads of them, some we’ve head of, some we haven’t. 

Chansiri says that, then appoints Jos, Monk and Pulis.

Chansiri says he wants to get rid of season tickets, then announces multi-year season tickets.

He says a lot of things.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rickygoo said:

Liverpool and Leeds are struggling to score at the moment. It doesn’t mean they’re defensive. Are you suggesting the Watford fans who watched the games are lying? Mistaken? 

I'm suggesting it might be worth judging him on his career as a whole. Even when only looking at the Watford spell in isolation they were 5th in the league, maybe their fans have too high expectations of how attacking their team should be? In the 5 games since he left they have banaged in a total of 5 goals. 

Just not sure why you are so negative about a manager without knowing that much about him and he hasn't even been appointed yet! 

53 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I'm suggesting it might be worth judging him on his career as a whole. Even when only looking at the Watford spell in isolation they were 5th in the league, maybe their fans have too high expectations of how attacking their team should be? In the 5 games since he left they have banaged in a total of 5 goals. 

Just not sure why you are so negative about a manager without knowing that much about him and he hasn't even been appointed yet! 

Because the word defensive given the poo I’ve shelled out hundreds of pounds to watch wee wees me off intensely. I want a change. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Because the word defensive given the poo I’ve shelled out hundreds of pounds to watch wee wees me off intensely. I want a change. 

Nowt to worry about, he'll be sacked for being too defensive by the time we are allowed back in the ground! 

18 hours ago, rickygoo said:

I was right about Pulis. Or would you have kept him on? 

You were spot on about Pulis. Guess that makes you the guru who will be right every time!

We haven't even appointed this bloke yet. 

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Better to not appoint than have to remedy a silly mistake. 

I doubt the decision on who is appointed manager will be based on your posts on here mate, even though you have a fantastic recent success record of reading how it will pan out. 

36 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

The fact that none of the usual

journos or sports news outlets are even hinting that this will be done on Monday suggests to me that this isn’t the done deal @JOHNHARKES was led to believe.

There’s more chance of the local journos breaking wind than breaking significant news when it comes to us? 🤮

• Like 1
  • Haha 2