Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

They scored 2 goals per game on average during his spell as manager. Just looks like he did a good job.

 

Ah, I assume he's settled his invoice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

In my opinion it is by no means the worst appointment we could have ended up with


You’re right, that would have been Chris Coleman.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

In my opinion it is by no means the worst appointment we could have ended up with

 

High praise indeed - that's a good recruitment strategy. Let's avoid the very worst and all will be well. Who would be worst?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope to God he’s not just a puppet for Chansiri to control. If it is him he needs his own back room staff around him for starters. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

Is this more or less accurate than the source which told you he would be appointed 2 or 3 weeks ago?

Same source. Wasnt wrong with info. In terms of job offer initially ect. The hold up and timescale have been down to waring factions in Paxo/Erik Alonso wanting different appointments. 

 

For the record NO ONE not one person mentioned him even in the reckoning prior to this info I had. Im not saying I will be happy if true? But at least give the bloke a chance???

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Connect the dots....doyen have close links with Pozzo family....Paxo involved with Doyen.

 

The cynic in me thinks Watford the beneficiary of this appointment, anticipating it will mitigate their termination costs when Ivic gets a new job 

 

We'd be appointing someone with 22 games experience in England during which time he managed to alienate the entire Watford squad and changed formation every other game.

 

To put his other credentials in context, Neil Lennon has a far better track record in a comparative quality league...Neil ******** Lennon. 

 

Prepare for destruction of team spirit, defensive football and formations, line ups picked out of a hat. 

 

This club just gets worse, makes it so hard to enjoy football. Expect he'll be gone at the end of the season and  Chansiri can fizz off too and take stuffing boy with him

 

 

 

 

 

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Same source. Wasnt wrong with info. In terms of job offer initially ect. The hold up and timescale have been down to waring factions in Paxo/Erik Alonso wanting different appointments. 

 

For the record NO ONE not one person mentioned him even in the reckoning prior to this info I had. Im not saying I will be happy if true? But at least give the bloke a chance???


Any idea who Alonso wanted? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, striker said:

Connect the dots....doyen have close links with Pozzo family....Paxo involved with Doyen.

 

The cynic in me thinks Watford the beneficiary of this appointment, anticipating it will mitigate their termination costs when Ivic gets a new job 

 

We'd be appointing someone with 22 games experience in England during which time he managed to alienate the entire Watford squad and changed formation every other game.

 

To put his other credentials in context, Neil Lennon has a far better track record in a comparative quality league...Neil ******** Lennon. 

 

Prepare for destruction of team spirit, defensive football and formations, line ups picked out of a hat. 

 

This club just gets worse, makes it so hard to enjoy football. Expect he'll be gone at the end of the season and  Chansiri can fizz off too and take stuffing boy with him

 

 

 

 

 


Does look dodgy doesn’t it? 
 

Yeah he’s done well in Greece and Israel, but the two clubs he managed are expected to win the league every year. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The moaning and whining in response to this update is like listening to spoilt children who haven't got the birthday present they wanted

 

When Ivic got the Watford job i was listening to Talksport and the pundits on there were genuinely surprised Watford had managed to get him ... very highly rated and tipped for the top. 

 

Obviously he wouldn't have been my first pick but surely we need to be positive and give the guy a chance?

  • Like 6
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dfoster said:

The moaning and whining in response to this update is like listening to spoilt children who haven't got the birthday present they wanted

 

When Ivic got the Watford job i was listening to Talksport and the pundits on there were genuinely surprised Watford had managed to get him ... very highly rated and tipped for the top. 

 

Obviously he wouldn't have been my first pick but surely we need to be positive and give the guy a chance?

 

Cringe isn't it 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...