Vladimir Ivić

2 minutes ago, marshy said:

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/18958888.go-wrong-watford-vladimir-ivic/

Not the greatest way of getting players motivated. I can't see him lasting too long here if he goes down that route. Sir Alex could be an abosolute tyrant, yet managed to get the best out of his players. If he comes here with the heavy attitude, players will simply get him fired. Dull defensive football.

I genuinely feel we're missing a trick with Paul Cook. 

This honestly just reads like the foreign Tony Pulis ffs.

7 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Why do you think he's associated with Paixao?

Paxo has drawn up the shortlist for for a start. 

Paxo also very friendly with the Pozzo's at Watford (which is why we bought FF and gave them millions for the crock which was Abdi) his former employer.

Moreover, random foreign manager with limited managerial experience....has Paxo written  all over it. 

Edited by striker

Just now, 0114 said:

That’s DC for you, what he says and what he does are 2 different things. 

Couldn’t make it up.

This guy has a decent record. But apparently the players didn’t take to Pulis and his style which is commonly known to be very strict and disciplined. Reading that Watford article this bloke sounds like Pulis on steroids! 

• Like 1

Feel quite gutted that it won’t be Cook getting the job. Really do feel in our position he is exactly what we need. Bit of a character, big personality and done a  good job at a club with shocking owners before. Ivic looks as dull as dishwater, not someone the players and fans will warm to at all.  I hope Ivic turns it down and we move on to Cook. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox

Would not surprise me at all if Ivic gets it. The fans have given their preference. Expect DC to ignore that and go for another half-baked idea. 

12 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

He is an okay option but for me Cook is so much better. Why the hell won’t Chansiri go for Cook!?!

Because Cook would probably want total control and I think we’re changing back to the early days of DC’s time here?

• Like 2