Very Underwhelming To Say The Least

3 clear favourites for manager.

1) Joey Barton 

2) Paul Cook

3) Neil Thompson

Fml, is this the level we have sunk to, the most appealing one there has been a manager in the lower leagues most his managerial career and achieved precisely fuckall hence why he has been a lower league manager.

Fink has drifted to 20-1 and  my enthusiasm has gone the same way.

What a time to be a Wednesday fan.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I wouldn't say Cook has achieved 'precisely fuckall'.

Three promotions isn't a bad record.

Anyway, this is all a bit premature, isn't it?  Save your meltdown for when our unknown new manager is actually unveiled and we all scramble around Wikipedia trying to pick the bones out of his record in the Yemini Conference.

I can think of at least three posters that would claim extensive knowledge of the Yemeni football pyramid were that to happen. lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I wouldn't say Cook has achieved 'precisely fuckall'.

Three promotions isn't a bad record.

Anyway, this is all a bit premature, isn't it?  Save your meltdown for when our unknown new manager is actually unveiled and we all scramble around Wikipedia trying to pick the bones out of his record in the Yemini Conference.

Be at least 300 points on scrabble for his name too.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

1) Joey Barton 

2) Paul Cook

3) Neil Thompson

Fml, is this the level we have sunk to, the most appealing one there has been a manager in the lower leagues most his managerial career and achieved precisely fuckall hence why he has been a lower league manager.

And you want?..... (Not that I want Barton anywhere near this club)

Guest gizowl
24 minutes ago, sage owl said:

You'd have to have a complete set of fruitcakes running your club for Barton to have any chance. 

Thats the worrying thing, we have got a load of fruitcakes running our club. 

54 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Oh come on these betting sites just try drumming up unrealistic bets 

great flounce but you need to do better 

Agreed. Once they get to 1/4 on they may know something. Until then it’s just rumour. 

This is how they make money - not from the guys at 25/1... but the favourites. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

1) Joey Barton 

2) Paul Cook

3) Neil Thompson

Who do you want then?

Megson aside who do you want to manage this club?

Honestly I would relax about this whole thing.

We dont need a superstar manager -we just need someone who isnt a nutty football extremist like Pulis was.  The couple of coaches in charge now, keep them with the first team, and bring in most people on that list and we should do OK for the rest of this season.  Personally i would bring in a recently retired player who the players would really respect.  I would love Duncan Ferguson , but if not, even someone like Gary Cahill as a sort of player coach with those 2 current coaches working alongside him.  That i think would do us for this season.

Long term - yes we still need to find that one manager who gets us promoted to the Prem but thats not this season, nor next, so i wouldnt worry about it.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Morepork said:

I can think of at least three posters that would claim extensive knowledge of the Yemeni football pyramid were that to happen. lol

'Oh yeah? Well I've spent many an evening streaming matches from Sana'a Friday's ground, and let me tell you, this guy isn't known as the Yemini Steve Coppell for nothing. Just you wait.'

• Haha 1