SWFC SUPPORTERS CLUBS

Guest johnwoodh@msn.com

Guest johnwoodh@msn.com

My Son has just moved to Hoyland and is trying to find out if there is a hoyland owls club and if so which pub do they use as he would like to join in

Guest christheowl

I think Quinny is from Hoyland too, but don't hold me to that.

he is , but i dont think they have an hoyland owls club , but iam sure they all go in the ball pub

Guest mitchell

its the queens pub just off of the one way systemthe bloke who runs the supporters club is called lenwhen i lived in birdwell, i used them very oftenthey go to all away games and have a bus for home games too

Guest mitchell

i used to have lens number, but when i moved to hillsborough i didnt need the bus anymore, so i deleted itif you ring this number and explain im sure they will give you lens number 01226 742267and my pleasure i have to look after fellow dingle owlsdespite being called a plastic pig for years by the real dingles

Guest Rachy

he is , but i dont think they have an hoyland owls club , but iam sure they all go in the ball pub

Thought so. He seems to have disappeared lately

Guest christheowl

Thought so. He seems to have disappeared lately

he went to germany one match and havnt seen him since , not on msn much , probly found a b/f

Guest jacko_1066

Like mitch saysWe all catch the bus at the queens head in hoyland every home match its 2 oclock set off and we do try and get to most away matchesif you need lens number or want me to give him a ring pm me

Guest Woz1867

My Son has just moved to Hoyland and is trying to find out if there is a hoyland owls club and if so which pub do they use as he would like to join in

My wife was watching one of the England games back home. they got a mention off one of the Commentators i think they affiliate the the Queens Head in Hoyland.

Guest jacko_1066

oh i know who you meanbig billy with rose tinted glasses who ususally organises kivertons buses ??

Edited by jacko_1066