Here's how January is looking (fixtures and potential 12 points to play for)

Couldn't give a throw about the FA cup this year if we could get 12 points from the next possible 12, especially v Wycombe who we gifted their first ever Championship win last time around.

Coventry and Wycombe games are most crucial due to them being relegation candidates too, doubt we'll get much from Bournemouth second time around but hopefully v Preston we could win again.

These are not predictions, so no, I've not jinxed anything so that we'll end up getting 0 from all these matches xD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Couldn't give a throw about the FA cup this year if we could get 12 points from the next possible 12, especially v Wycombe who we gifted their first ever Championship win last time around.

Coventry and Wycombe games are most crucial due to them being relegation candidates too, doubt we'll get much from Bournemouth second time around but hopefully v Preston we could win again.

These are not predictions, so no, I've not jinxed anything so that we'll end up getting 0 from all these matches xD

We owe Exeter a beating

2 of the most humiliating footballing experiences we have had

1.  When they hammered us in the artic blizzard at theirs

2.  When they beat us last day of the season at home and the manager, who retired 7 years previously , brought himself on as a sub to take the mick.

I would love to thrash Exeter.

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

With no income and unable to pay the players the prize money on offer for the fa cup then we need to make sure we at least win the Exeter game

Third round proper winners - £82,000

Fourth round proper winners - £90,000

Fifth round proper winners - £180,000

Quarter final winners - £360,000

Semi-final winners - £900,000

emi-final losers - £450,000

Final runners-up - £900,000

Final winners - £1.8m

In the later rounds we could also add tv money to the prize money, last season it was £144k in early rounds then £247k from round 5, just 2 or 3 rounds could net the club £500k+ for a team struggling with no income it could be very important.

We of course will most likely do the usually weak team and knocked out but with the unbeaten run of 4 games and 10 points I would want to keep winning its not like we play a league game a few days after the cup game we have 7 days so for me play a stronger team to win with a few youngsters for experience. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

We owe Exeter a beating

2 of the most humiliating footballing experiences we have had

1.  When they hammered us in the artic blizzard at theirs

2.  When they beat us last day of the season at home and the manager, who retired 7 years previously , brought himself on as a sub to take the mick.

I would love to thrash Exeter.

He only brought himself on,so he could tell people he played at hillsboro.true story.

33 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

Can’t stand Preston they seem to have a habit of dropping points against our rivals this season but still beating us.

Also the todger grabbing incident... weirdos 

This^^. Going from one up at home to losing 1-3 was one of the worst capitulation under Monk. Like Derby, owe them a beating.

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

With no income and unable to pay the players the prize money on offer for the fa cup then we need to make sure we at least win the Exeter game

Third round proper winners - £82,000

Fourth round proper winners - £90,000

Fifth round proper winners - £180,000

Quarter final winners - £360,000

Semi-final winners - £900,000

emi-final losers - £450,000

Final runners-up - £900,000

Final winners - £1.8m

In the later rounds we could also add tv money to the prize money, last season it was £144k in early rounds then £247k from round 5, just 2 or 3 rounds could net the club £500k+ for a team struggling with no income it could be very important.

We of course will most likely do the usually weak team and knocked out but with the unbeaten run of 4 games and 10 points I would want to keep winning its not like we play a league game a few days after the cup game we have 7 days so for me play a stronger team to win with a few youngsters for experience. 

So based on a cup run I could get my season ticket refund around April time? 

• Like 1