Andy Hinchliffe “Chansiri wants to do the managing”

I don't believe Chansiri wants to manage the club.

He wouldn't have a clue who to buy (except for maybe Jordan Rhodes which seemed like him reading owlstalk and trying to please the masses). 

Unfortunately he lets his "people" manage the club. Hence why we sign all the Doyen cast offs.

Maybe things will improve under the new "people" he has added to his advisors portfolio....maybe not.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

There is nothing wrong with having an established management and recruitment set up within a club and then hiring a head coach (who while having an input on recruitment) ultimately just coaches the team). It's what happens and pretty much every club on the continent and plenty in this country too.

The success of such a model is dependent on having experienced football people occupying such roles; instead we have the megalomaniac son of a billionaire and a chain smoking, fat footballers agent.

That's why our system is crap

Spot on. Think back six years or so.

Stuart Gray, head coach. Getting far more than we’re getting now from far less of a squad.

The difference was a Chairman and Chief Exec who had vast experience and knowledge of running a football club on a tight budget.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

But we know Rhodes wasn't the manager's choice.  Chansiri said he was signed due to social media frenzy from the fans.  

A Radio Sheffield presenter told me this a while ago in private. He also told me the same about other signings that weren’t Carlos’s choice. Chansiri was and is a man who appoints a manager/coach and foists players on him due to bad advice. 

But it’s his money and his club at the moment.....nothing anybody on Owlstalk can do about it.

If I was his family, who probably worked very hard to construct their businesses, then I would not be best pleased at his squandering of £100m plus of their money.

To conclude.....who else but Chansiri can get us out of the mess he has created by squandering a fortune.....

No one, certainly no one on this site.

Posts on who people want are futile......where is the money coming from?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I think it makes sense, Chansiri owns the club so should manage it as he see's fit, Pulis was not doing what our leader

wanted and got the results which shows Mr Chansiri is right.

Lets get behind our leader and stop all this moaning.

At what cost? The way he runs us is a joke. Not getting behind that regime and neither are many others in fact there's only a few of his cronies left now you don't hear them much. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Big thing for me was when pulis' regular assistant didn't join due to family issues.

I may be cynical but like when Bruce got Newcastle Job I wouldn't be at all shocked if there isn't a better job on the horizon for TP very soon which may explain him wanting out sharpish (remember how difficult chansiri was with Newcastle).

Could see a lower end premier League job coming up in next few weeks that' much closer to south coast for him and s big payday 

Yes, I’m sure West Brom will be eyeing him up, if Big Sam fails to get them firing

14 minutes ago, steve simpson said:

A Radio Sheffield presenter told me this a while ago in private. He also told me the same about other signings that weren’t Carlos’s choice. Chansiri was and is a man who appoints a manager/coach and foists players on him due to bad advice. 

But it’s his money and his club at the moment.....nothing anybody on Owlstalk can do about it.

If I was his family, who probably worked very hard to construct their businesses, then I would not be best pleased at his squandering of £100m plus of their money.

To conclude.....who else but Chansiri can get us out of the mess he has created by squandering a fortune.....

No one, certainly no one on this site.

Posts on who people want are futile......where is the money coming from?

I think it’s the recruitment team, and DC’s been quite open about that. A lot of modern clubs operate this way, and most owners wouldn’t have a clue about the football side of things

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

I think it makes sense, Chansiri owns the club so should manage it as he see's fit, Pulis was not doing what our leader

wanted and got the results which shows Mr Chansiri is right.

Lets get behind our leader and stop all this moaning.

Leader

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Bluesteel said:

Carlos also didn’t get quite the right tune in the end either. 

But the signings have reflected the various managers. Carlos was less keen on physicality and direct runners, steve Bruce got that.

If our squad is indeed filled with runners, the choice of new manager is obvious!

garymegson

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If you owned the club and sank 350million into a sport you didn’t understand you’d all do the same

I would too

lol

Id bring back Owen Morrison and Paolo DiCanio and Ben Marshall and we’d be premier league by now 

I'm aware he's sunk an insane amount of cash into SWFC but where does this figure of £350 million come from - Pulis?

2 hours ago, striker said:

He's right. I don't agree with that approach but while Chansiri is here, he needs to recruit someone to suit the way he chooses to run the club. 

So we need a coach who hasnt got a clue what he's doing then? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1