Joey Barton

1 hour ago, S1Owl said:

Can't possibly get Barton what with his disciplinary record and falling out. Who the heck advises Chansiri with even him being on the list ffs

Wait till the Fleetwood documentary comes out no one will touch him with a barge pole lol

I'd be surprised if he was even being considered. DC has always gone for managers with experience at this level, if not in England then abroad. Even leaving aside any other factors, Barton's record at Fleetwood, while not atrocious, is hardly outstanding, and unless the Pulis fiasco has prompted DC to rethink his approach entirely, I can't see him being in the picture.

11 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Can somebody please find a charge against him and quick. 

Of all the people who have been mentioned in the past Barton has to be the worst suggestion ever. He would be the worst appointment in 153 years. 

It has to be a joke. PLEASE. 

We have just had 10 matches under Pulis which was a low that will never, ever be beaten.

Joey Barton would be like Bob Paisley taking over compared to Pulis.

Guest 1banana2banana

Only sacked at fleetwood due to a busy up with nine other than Ched Evans apparently ... all over the papers too. I’d take him in a heartbeat 

the people on here who wouldn’t have someone because they have a temper and have stood for something once ir twice in their lives are pathetic. It’s about football and football only. 
would bring some character back to us at least 

19 hours ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

No way do i want this Racist anywhere near my club ,Before anyone starts ,Look at his and his family history .

Hardly have to make him guilty by association with his brother and cousin. He has got up to enough mischief all by himself.

What is the legal status of his attack on the Barnsley manager?

• Like 1