The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

11 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

George Dobson on loan from sunderland 6 foot 1 midfielder 

Good player, but for some reason it didn't worked out for him at Sunderland. Thought he was available on free transfer ?!

Would much prefer him to either Hutch or Joey.

2 minutes ago, malek said:

Good player, but for some reason it didn't worked out for him at Sunderland. Thought he was available on free transfer ?!

Would much prefer him to either Hutch or Joey.

Mate Wednesday fan grew up with him now resides in Essex ,Mates in his local  all West ham boys including George Dobsons  Dad .My mate messaged me in last hour says his dad says we after signing him.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Mate Wednesday fan grew up with him now resides in Essex ,Mates in his local  all West ham boys including George Dobsons  Dad .My mate messaged me in last hour says his dad says we after signing him.

Would be happy with this.

Took note of him while he was at West Ham academy, thought he was very highly rated but then one day just lost track of him. Suddenly he just turned out captaining Walsall and doing really well although they did get relegated. Type of player that Wednesday fans should like.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, malek said:

Would be happy with this.

Took note of him while he was at West Ham academy, thought he was very highly rated but then one day just lost track of him. Suddenly he just turned out captaining Walsall and doing really well although they did get relegated. Type of player that Wednesday fans should like.

I Have been on you tube Sunderland fans rated him says he can put a foot in ,But can play as well 24 the right age i reckon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

I Have been on you tube Sunderland fans rated him says he can put a foot in ,But can play as well 24 the right age i reckon.

All true. Strong, brave and determined with good passing range.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malek said:

All true. Strong, brave and determined with good passing range.

Have family who have ST up there. I’d not heard of him but they said he can’t pass or run and goes missing. Sounds like league one has taken its toll.

Sign him up!

5 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Have family who have ST up there. I’d not heard of him but they said he can’t pass or run and goes missing. Sounds like league one has taken its toll.

Sign him up!

Personally can't agree. Not the quickest but is good in defensive duties and can pass the ball well. Really improved Wimbledon after joining them on loan and did a lot to help them survive.

3 minutes ago, malek said:

Personally can't agree. Not the quickest but is good in defensive duties and can pass the ball well. Really improved Wimbledon after joining them on loan and did a lot to help them survive.

Sounds like he is their Pelupessy/Potter 

Dobson on a free is a exactly the kind of direction we should be going in

As opposed to signing dossers like Henri Lansbury, or to a lesser extent Alan Judge , who was a great little player a few years ago and still would give his all but just lost that edge for me 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Dobson on a free is a exactly the kind of direction we should be going in

As opposed to signing dossers like Henri Lansbury, or to a lesser extent Alan Judge , who was a great little player a few years ago and still would give his all but just lost that edge for me 

Id be dissapointed if we got Judge. Not because he’s a bad player but just because we wanted him in 2016 and it would reek of the same targets being rolled out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I don't think either Westwood and Hutchinson are crap players. Both can do a job for us but Westwood would have to be willing to take a very significant wage cut to be considered. A pity as he's the best keeper at the club by some distance.

Theyre crap. Had Wildsmith flapped around like Westwood has the last few weeks there would be multiple threads about him being to blame for our relegation.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Id be dissapointed if we got Judge. Not because he’s a bad player but just because we wanted him in 2016 and it would reek of the same targets being rolled out. 

Agree,  he’s a player i admired hugely a few year ago , but he’s yesterday’s man 

Why do people think pelepussy will be good in L1?

He can’t cope with the physical aspects of the championship, and L1 is far more physical.

Will he have more time on the ball? Will he suddenly realise he is supposed to go forward not backwards? Will he suddenly learn to head the ball?

Im sorry, because I’m sure he is a really nice lad, but I’ve seen nothing to suggest he is suited to English football. I honestly think it would be best ted for him to return to the continent. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

We have a decent League One defensive midfielder in Pelupessy. 

Moore seems to rate him and I would be surprised if he didn't get offered, sign a new deal and play 40 odd games for us next season.

image.gif

Edited by Guest