The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

We aren’t signing anybody are we let’s be honest, embargo or not, we’ve no manager, we can’t or won’t pay our players on time, all signs point to Chansiri wanting out ASAP so why should he spend another penny? and who in their right mind would sign for us now?

5 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Ah, might have to wait and see then. 

In his interview after the match Liam Palmer was asked about the wages situation & said the players have a lot of compassion for the financial position the club & other clubs are in due to covid. I presume if the players are happy with the clubs proposals on payment then there's no need for the PFA to get involved.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

In his interview after the match Liam Palmer was asked about the wages situation & said the players have a lot of compassion for the financial position the club & other clubs are in due to covid. I presume if the players are happy with the clubs proposals on payment then there's no need for the PFA to get involved.

To be fair, we happily paid them in full last season when many clubs, including our dearest neighbours, chose to defer.

I don't think its too much of an ask to expect a little something back from them

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

If there's God, please pray they take Rhodes, so we can sign a striker (someone like Pigott, Abrahams or Jephcott, on the rise in the lower leagues) 🙏

Sadly it’s more likely we’ll see players leave with no one brought in and we’ll be up relegation creek without a striker 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, malek said:

And why do you think you have any right to Ask? Can't remember asking you what you did with your free time today. 

I can ask what I want, it’s up to you if you want to swerve the question.

I prefer to talk about Wednesday things on Owlstalk 

And yes I watched our game today as I do every game 

1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

Sadly it’s more likely we’ll see players leave with no one brought in and we’ll be up relegation creek without a striker 

With DC and his chums circling him like vultures, think you'll be right, more chance of players leaving than coming and more chance of Thompson staying in charge rather than a new appointment and Thompson will have to work miracles to keep us up without at least one new striker :duntmatter:

17 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I can ask what I want, it’s up to you if you want to swerve the question.

I prefer to talk about Wednesday things on Owlstalk 

And yes I watched our game today as I do every game 

First, I got nothing against you, second why would I need to swerve the question? 

It is great that you got ti see the game, but I would never dare to Ask you if you watched the game or decided to do whatever you want with your free afternoon. 

From my posts in other threads you can see that I watched the game (your unfair provocation made me type it as well). 

But all in all, what it got to do with my post about Matt O'Riley scoring today? 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, malek said:

First, I got nothing against you, second why would I need to swerve the question? 

It is great that you got ti see the game, but I would never dare to Ask you if you watched the game or decided to do whatever you want with your free afternoon. 

From my posts in other threads you can see that I watched the game (your unfair provocation made me type it as well). 

But all in all, what it got to do with my post about Matt O'Riley scoring today? 

It’s great to get an insight into good up and coming youngsters, keep the recommendations coming, maybe my turn to bring you to task next 😂

UTO

• Like 1