The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

Sunderland Association Football Club is an English professional football club based in the city of Sunderland, Tyne and Wear. Sunderland plays in League One, the third tier of English football. 🤓

Never heard of them. 

1 hour ago, stocksyuto said:

Arsenals Miguel azeez going to Portsmouth on loan , top notch signing that  is, arsenals next big academy graduate 

If he really was Arsenal's next big academy graduate. He would be playing for them. Playing in a higher level on loan then League One. Or he would be sold for about 15-20m like City and Chelsea do with theres.

6 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

Arsenals Miguel azeez going to Portsmouth on loan , top notch signing that  is, arsenals next big academy graduate 

Portsmouth getting linked with a loan move for Coventry midfielder Jordan Shipley as well. 

Is the general consensus that our business this window has concluded? Absolutely delighted with the incomings so far (and outgoings for that matter). 

I know there was talk of that Josh sims but doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere. 

Any other positions that need filling/adding to? Only a left back for me

4 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Is the general consensus that our business this window has concluded? Absolutely delighted with the incomings so far (and outgoings for that matter). 

I know there was talk of that Josh sims but doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere. 

I think we've done brilliantly, even at left back I think we've got plenty with Palmer, Gibson and Brown. 

2 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

I think the squad is really well balanced now and we don’t need anyone else in, best to concentrate on getting to work on the training pitch so we can get the league won as early as possible. We can always reassess in January in case of injuries/poor form. 

Very very happy with our summer business - getting quality players in early doors is such a refreshing change from scrabbling around last minute for rejects on loan, and persuading Bannan, Iorfa and Windass to stay in L1 is huge. Well done to all at SWFC who’ve made it happen

• Like 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, Vanderowlsterdam said:

I think we've done brilliantly, even at left back I think we've got plenty with Palmer, Gibson and Brown. 

Marvin Johnson too

Three days left of the transfer window, though realistically not much ever gets announced on a Sunday, so in reality two days left.

Seems that we might get in one or two but that DM is happy with what we've got but that if we don't get anyone in it won't be for the want of trying. So clearly there are targets.

Wonder if any more youngsters will be sent out on loan.