The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Wigan Athletic are ‘looking’ into a deal for Luke Hall following his release from Sheffield Wednesday, reports Alan Nixon.

Nixon reports in The Sun on Sunday that Wigan Athletic are looking at Hall, 18, following his release from Sheffield Wednesday.

• Like 1

On 13/08/2021 at 15:24, malek said:

There are not perfect examples as every player is unique and you simply can't solve who will and wont make it like a math problem.

100% this. With regards to Hunt he's likely still got some filling out to do. A season playing mens football will clarify things.

Ipswich Town are set to sign Cameron Burgess from Accrington Stanley, reports Alan Nixon.

Burgess, a centre half aged 25, looks set to leave Accrington Stanley and join League One rivals Ipswich Town in a deal worth £750,000, reports Nixon in this morning’s Sun on Sunday.

7 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Ipswich Town are set to sign Cameron Burgess from Accrington Stanley, reports Alan Nixon.

Burgess, a centre half aged 25, looks set to leave Accrington Stanley and join League One rivals Ipswich Town in a deal worth £750,000, reports Nixon in this morning’s Sun on Sunday.

Accrington chairman confirmed on Twitter this morning the deal is done

Also explains in detail why the deal was done and has a pop at football agents

• Like 1

Nathan Broadhead has signed for League One club Sunderland on loan for the 2021/22 season.

The 23-year-old forward, who joined Everton's Academy aged 10, signed a new two-year deal with the Blues in June after his impressive form in front of goal for the Under-23s last term, netting 11 goals in 18 Premier League 2 matches.

• Like 1

On 14/08/2021 at 08:43, NOT jack whitham said:

Source ?..bet you dont answer 😊

Still believe it will happen. 

Is Moore making way for Uwakwe? Alex Hunt departed, Dele Bashiru wasn't involved. 

Also did anyone mention Bola has signed for Rotherham?

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Ipswich are panic buying now,  got it all to do there in my opinion to get a settled side 

Yep. I think they’re throwing darts at a board and going for names. Should still be enough to go up mind you.

I still think our recruitment will be the superior one and it’ll show over the course of the season. Yes we’ve brought a lot of players in still but I think we’ve got the right balance and the right personalities 

1 minute ago, FlyingOwl said:

Yep. I think they’re throwing darts at a board and going for names. Should still be enough to go up mind you.

I still think our recruitment will be the superior one and it’ll show over the course of the season. Yes we’ve brought a lot of players in still but I think we’ve got the right balance and the right personalities 

So some not impressed with Cook's signings ATM, the man many wanted to takeover here.

2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

So some not impressed with Cook's signings ATM, the man many wanted to takeover here.

He’s not the same without Leam Richardson as his number two. 

6 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Also as the signings came in we read over and over how ITFC were having a right good go at it. Weird how those posters have quietened off?