The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

22 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

Video of the guy we are being linked with

Looks a bit one footed on the left always cuts in field, i can imagine he will get found out very quickly.

i would prefer a full season of Johnson and Shodipa instead though. Not a lot of goals and only 2 assists for winger does not seem a great return.

Isn't youtube meant to make them all look like Messi.

Who I hear is now a free agent, maybe he can buy the club and become player/owner.😁😁😁😁😁

2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Maybe the  lad Sims would be a better option and it would be a permanent

Maybe Sims is one of the players that DM hinted about where we'd spoken to them and agreed terms but they were hanging on to see if something better came along.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Owls77 said:

And beat Ipswich to the signing. 

He was at Luton as they signed him from Bristol City last season.

Was excellent season before last in this league with Lincoln. Thought that he had solid Euro's as well.

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Imo our problem yet again this season is going to be scoring goals. We need to get a player in that can do that, I feel we have enough players that can create now, we need someone to finish moves off. I don’t really see the point in signing Sow

We have to be more creative also from midfield and full backs it's not as tho the striker's are missing countless chances

Edited by bladeshater

13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Imo our problem yet again this season is going to be scoring goals. We need to get a player in that can do that, I feel we have enough players that can create now, we need someone to finish moves off. I don’t really see the point in signing Sow

Gregory? He was close to 1in2 the last two seasons he played in this league? 

That said, we need goals from several players, which seems to be the approach from Moore.