The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Wasn’t one of the Chuckle Brothers was he?

They’re the only Rotherham fans I’ve heard of. 

Sadly not. 

I think he was a PHD student or something. Proper weirdo. 

Friend of a friend. Never met the bloke before. Mentioned the fact I supported us and he just went off on one. 

Going on about how we had gone into admin and were a bunch of cheats (this was 2012). 

I politely told him to shut the fizz up and pointed out that a few years prior I had thrown a quid in a bucket to keep his club going. He shut up after that. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

Interesting, I suggested that on here last week but never thought it would actually happen!

Ex pig Chris Morgan was speaking about it last night at the Stocksbridge game. 

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

We do not want Lee Gregory. He is nearly 33 and his best days are well and truly behind him. I thought we’d learnt our lesson with signing over the hill players looking for one last payday?

15 minutes ago, OrlandoUnTrustful said:

We do not want Lee Gregory. He is nearly 33 and his best days are well and truly behind him. I thought we’d learnt our lesson with signing over the hill players looking for one last payday?

Last time we escaped from this pit we had a guy called lee peacock playing. Did all the dirty work while McLean grabbed the glory. Sometimes you just need that kind of player about?

• Like 2