The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

4 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

Billy sharp the massive blade would wear his Wednesday tracksuit under his shirt? Or have I completely missed the point of this post? If so, I do apologise 

Paul Smith would wear his Wednesday top underneath their tracksuit if they’d payed more 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I'll be honest when we first heard about the interest, I wasn't overly keen. That said the way we've recruited the players around him has changed my mind.

Willing to go with this one now.

Could be smart if Kamberi doesn't adapt too well. I know he's played a lot in Scotland but England even in L1 is so different. 

32 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Completely out of favour at Stoke. Think they’ll just want to get him off the books really. 

Yes they've wanted Gregory and Vokes off their books for a long time.

One down one to go.

I would imagine a huge drop in wages though to come to Hillsborough. Whether he would give up another year left on a big contract to play?

Just now, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Yes they've wanted Gregory and Vokes off their books for a long time.

One down one to go.

I would imagine a huge drop in wages though to come to Hillsborough. Whether he would give up another year left on a big contract to play?

It wouldn't matter to Lee. He'd play for free (my sources tell me) as he's such a massive Wednesdayite. ITK 

20 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Been told the same by a Gregory family member an hour ago but with a caveat of an involvement of Derby County & whether their embargo will be lifted Thursday!

If Derby’s embargo is lifted, he will go there?