The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

19 minutes ago, Jim said:

Will struggle with the playing out from the back style Moore likes plus we could do without the own goals he invariably scores 🙄

Lees was one of the most consistent players we.have had in the last 7 years. He with other a lot more than biscuit legs Dunkley. But no news if he recovered from injury.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

He knows the club and workings of DC. Think he will accept reduce wages, he is obviously keen to come back or he wouldn't be holding talks.

We no money at the club its a waste of resource to sign another right back when we already have players who can hold their own there. 

11 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Lees was one of the most consistent players we.have had in the last 7 years. He with other a lot more than biscuit legs Dunkley. But no news if he recovered from injury.

He plays for Bolton. Played 20+ games for them last year. 

If lees was to return would be a very good signing for league one ? As I’ve said hunt good signing for this level ( maybe because Palmer leaving) as long as it doesn’t use any of the budget for a no9 especially as it looks like windass out for start of season 

14 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We no money at the club its a waste of resource to sign another right back when we already have players who can hold their own there. 

He is a free signing, and he can play wing back. We need some experience and squad depth. If wages are right its a no brainer.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, room0035 said:

When he had Loovens alongside him, I agree. He also had a decent season last time out but I wouldn’t re-sign him.

9 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

I would have Kieran Lee back in a heartbeat.

I would rather find and sign next Kieran Lee than sign injury prone ageing player with his best days behind him. 

1 hour ago, mogbad said:

My understanding is all out of contract players get an extra months severance pay, so technically he is still getting paid. 

What money was he on. My understanding was £12/13k we won’t match that but sure it won’t be too much of a drop compared to what some think. 

Saw someone think that Rotherham and Huddersfield would pay him a 5 figure wage he’s demanding. Are people forgetting football clubs have had no income for 18 months 

6 minutes ago, flash said:

Seen quite a few people mention they’d take Tom Lees back on reduced wages  in which I’d agree. 

Just a question - would people be happy with Westwood back on reduced terms for a year? 

Not for me, apart from his organisational qualities he was no better than Dawson or Wildsmith last season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1