Jump to content

Official January Transfer Rumour Megafred 2021


Recommended Posts

What happened with the Armand gnadulait link? Has he signed for anyone? Seen a bit of him and although he hasn’t played at our level looks a right handful and the type that could make the jump? Surely worth a go for little outlay? Completely different to anything we got?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mick70 said:

What happened with the Armand gnadulait link? Has he signed for anyone? Seen a bit of him and although he hasn’t played at our level looks a right handful and the type that could make the jump? Surely worth a go for little outlay? Completely different to anything we got?

They just realised he has never played for Cardiff ??🙄

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Connor Hourihane to Swansea. Yet another opportunity missed. 
 

Have we even been linked with any left backs yet??? Absolute priority 

 

We'd never attract Hourihane. The top Champ clubs have the advantage over us. 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, OwlerIT said:

They just realised he has never played for Cardiff ??🙄

Just tell them Blackpool on the outskirts 😳😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mick70 said:

What happened with the Armand gnadulait link? Has he signed for anyone? Seen a bit of him and although he hasn’t played at our level looks a right handful and the type that could make the jump? Surely worth a go for little outlay? Completely different to anything we got?

Bristol Rovers, I think

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Bristol Rovers, I think

Not signed for anyone yet just had a look? Not saying he’d be good enough but mate lives in Blackpool and I been couple of times always looked a handful raw but back then we’d got all our better strikers ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

Not signed for anyone yet just had a look? Not saying he’d be good enough but mate lives in Blackpool and I been couple of times always looked a handful raw but back then we’d got all our better strikers ? 

OK, just noticed they were running the rule over him, so not a done deal. He’s no Lucas Joao though😏

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Connor Hourihane to Swansea. Yet another opportunity missed. 
 

Have we even been linked with any left backs yet??? Absolute priority 

Hourihane 🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Connor Hourihane to Swansea. Yet another opportunity missed. 
 

Have we even been linked with any left backs yet??? Absolute priority 

 

Wouldn't say it was an opportunity missed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hourihane was one we missed out on while he was at Barnsley,   Not a prayer he’s coming to a bottom end Championship club now 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Blackpool sign Ellis Simms from Everton, someone a few had been suggesting we should look at

Very surprised he's ended up in league 1 given the coaches on here were bigging him up at start of the window.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Wake me up when we’re actually linked with a centre-forward.

Agree, but not sure we will. We are being linked with mostly managers who prefer to play 4231 and already have Paterson, Rhodes and Marriot on the books as well as collecting attacking/wide midfielders.

 

I dont think Chansiri realises none of them able to play the lone striker role and not currently linked with managers who play two forwards, despite Chansiri saying this is what he wants. 

Edited by striker
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Blackpool sign Ellis Simms from Everton, someone a few had been suggesting we should look at

Very interested to see how he gets on

 

Given our Monks per season comments about getting youth into the squad and the desperate need for strikers then this kid would have been worth a gamble

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, striker said:

Agree, but not sure we will. We are being linked with mostly managers who prefer to play 4231 and already have Paterson, Rhodes and Marriot on the books as well as collecting attacking/wide midfielders.

 

I dont think Chansiri realises none of them able to play the lone striker role and not currently linked with managers who play two forwards, despite Chansiri saying this is what he wants. 


For me, it’s not about what people want. It’s what the team needs. We need a target man to help us get up the pitch for other forwards to benefit from. Last year we had Fletcher, Nuhiu, and Wickham. We don’t have that outlet now.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...