The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

6 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Perry NG off to Cardiff for an initial 350K,Very shrewd bit of business from them.

Exactly the type of business we should be doing,but never do!

Very good signing. The left back at Crewe will be next one out who again would be a very good piece of business 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Hutch linked again. Hope not.

Just seen us linked with Josh Murphy on twatter. I spose if we can’t get his bro..

Why not we are crying out for strikers and we instead will be looking to sign our 5th winger (Reach, Harris, Kachunga, Green). It the January transfer window to be to winger what the summer was to centre backs. I am all for options but with the limit funds DC has he needs to be spening it elsewhere instead of buying players to sit on the bench.

If we get to the end of this window without signing at least one recognised No9 striker then we will be a league one team next year. We need to be consistently scoring goals which we currently have not done with the players we have.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Why not we are crying out for strikers and we instead will be looking to sign our 5th winger (Reach, Harris, Kachunga, Green). It the January transfer window to be to winger what the summer was to centre backs. I am all for options but with the limit funds DC has he needs to be spening it elsewhere instead of buying players to sit on the bench.

If we get to the end of this window without signing at least one recognised No9 striker then we will be a league one team next year. We need to be consistently scoring goals which we currently have not done with the players we have.

Maybe we are going to play like Spain with a 'false no. 9' under our new manager, so total football and no lumping it forward?

• Haha 2

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

So we could arrange for Paterson to go to Wigan, and Windass to Cardiff 
Jobs a good un, everyone’s a winner

alright mate I think you’ve made your feelings known.

What happened with the Armand gnadulait link? Has he signed for anyone? Seen a bit of him and although he hasn’t played at our level looks a right handful and the type that could make the jump? Surely worth a go for little outlay? Completely different to anything we got?

• Like 1