The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Guest wilyfox
8 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Hopefully you're right but can you see the EFL sanctioning any in comings when we've not submitted our P&S results for 16/17 - 17/18 - 18/19 and will have more than likely breached them again anyhow?

they didn’t stop us signing players in October. I’m very critical of Chansiri, but he has always signed players - whether we approve of them or not.

Even the year we were embargoed, he still resolved that in time to sign Hector & Onomah on loan. He knows we need some players this month - admitted so himself. Having lost Iorfa for the season, I don’t think we’d have sent loan players like Flint back without being able to replace. I’m sure we will.

The question is...will their replacements be any good for us?

35 minutes ago, Hougoumont said:

What's the point of this?

(a)Why are you trying to make out that DC is stupid?....

(b)He doesn't whinge about it though does he?...he just keeps putting his hand in his pocket.

Genuine question...Why are you so relentlessly negative? Do you think it helps in any way shape or form?... If DC is forced out of the club by constant sniping what do you think would happen to the club?

Genuinely agree with your questions, don’t get why fans are berating a guy that is very open and gives reasons and explanation’s for what has happened or happening!

realistically he doesn’t even have to address fans, he could just hide away and say nothing!

maybe it’s time to get off his case and actually support the guy that’s trying to bankroll our club!

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, d-man said:

Genuinely agree with your questions, don’t get why fans are berating a guy that is very open and gives reasons and explanation’s for what has happened or happening!

realistically he doesn’t even have to address fans, he could just hide away and say nothing!

maybe it’s time to get off his case and actually support the guy that’s trying to bankroll our club!

Hows it going DC? Weather good in Thailand this time of year?

Get Att anything dece for Crimbo?

2 hours ago, d-man said:

I really think Chansiri could have come up with a more original name for one of his Owlstalk stooges!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hougoumont said:

What's the point of this?

(a)Why are you trying to make out that DC is stupid?....

(b)He doesn't whinge about it though does he?...he just keeps putting his hand in his pocket.

Genuine question...Why are you so relentlessly negative? Do you think it helps in any way shape or form?... If DC is forced out of the club by constant sniping what do you think would happen to the club?

a) DC has done perfectly well making out that he is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

b) Personally I think his last appearance was a whinge of epic proportions.

As far as your ultimate question goes, DC wont be forced out of the club, it's whether he chooses to leave when he has no money left.

Our future would be uncertain but with him at the helm, some of us happen to think only one thing is certain - he is destroying our club.

• Like 3

Just now, Hookowl said:

TBF I think at that point nearly everyone was having a whinge of epic proportions about Pulis 

Yeah, sorry I went off topic. It just amazes me how some of us 'negative' fans are challenged after DCs performances over the last few years. Us plebs, the fans are fine to whinge, it is a good barometer whether all is well. It's time to worry when your top dog starts chucking toys out of the pram though.

It is difficult to draw any positivity and we are often told that DC is fine because it is his money he is wasting, it is that very thing which has been so frustrating for me. Failed venture after failed venture and only going one way.

I hope we sign some belters in the window and can get a manager that can use them and improve us despite the massive challenges we face in the background.

• Like 3

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would have him here. 

could have let QPR take Rhodes and gone for Austin ourselves. Screwed ourselves twice with one dildo.

Any body else got that dejavu feeling? Be scrapping about last couple of days looking for the leftovers? Biggest window in yrs because we cannot afford to go down and this time we no manager or coach let alone players .... it’s the Wednesday way? One thing as big a critic I am of dc he never failed to put his hand in his pocket ! Just hope we have targets lined up I’m sure we will the hard part is landing them 

13 hours ago, d-man said:

WTF apologies for coming in strong. 
But open? is this a wind up ? When has this chairman been open other than his alleged rants/statements consisting of half truths and accusations belittling the supporters contributions..Why should we as a fan base accept mediocrity when we pay top dollar. Yes he bank rolls the club at present but we are further from the Premiership than when he took over despite the fans now paying one of the highest prices in the league. Accept criticism where it’s due and please stop having a go at the fan base. UTO 

• Like 2

Guest Mcguigan
5 hours ago, Kendo Nagasaki said:

WTF apologies for coming in strong. 
But open? is this a wind up ? When has this chairman been open other than his alleged rants/statements consisting of half truths and accusations belittling the supporters contributions..Why should we as a fan base accept mediocrity when we pay top dollar. Yes he bank rolls the club at present but we are further from the Premiership than when he took over despite the fans now paying one of the highest prices in the league. Accept criticism where it’s due and please stop having a go at the fan base. UTO 

“bank rolls the club at present” 

Who do think’s been bank rolling it for the last five seasons?

1 hour ago, heppers said:

Who oversees the signings?

DC? Advisors? Incoming manager?

Frightening really

Perhaps why we haven't signed anyone. They're waiting until the new manager is in place. Not many clubs will be doing business until the last week of the window anyway. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

“bank rolls the club at present” 

Who do think’s been bank rolling it for the last five seasons?

Apologies Yes I forgot our contributions as supporters goes nowhere in the cost of running the club 😂😂 so we should just keep quiet and accept what is going on as it may affect prospective investment

• Like 2