2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Nah not evans or Holloway level of faux madness 

I mean REAL madness 

Di Canio would be the lowest level of madness I am willing to accept 

Joey Barton - aka Mr Psycho ?

He’s certainly got more than one screw loose.

• Haha 1

The only way we'll ever get a good manager is if it happens by accident.

It will never happen by design.

It's like rolling a die, so I suppose hiring and firing every six months is the only realistic way we'll get anyone decent.

garymegson

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would be going Cook. Knows the league - knows the players running around. Imagine he would be watching as many games possible to keep up with current situation for any potential position becoming available.

European appointment worries me that by the time they get everything in order it will be too late.  They will have a style of game they will want to employ and while it might be a good long term plan and style it may take time to implement and get right players in squad..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, BRUCE LEE said:

Offering 6 month deals to foreign coaches who are allegedly clients to our advisors, further raising their profile by having Sheffield Wednesday on their CV

Whilst contract discussions are ongoing with current players and potential new signings, with absolutely no clarity on whether the new manager actually rates them and whether they fit the formation, ethos etc etc

It’s no surprise we find ourselves in the state we are in, this strategy only leads in 1 direction

Sooner Chansiri leaves the better

Shambles of a club

You think it raises their profile having us on their CV!?!? 😂😂😂😂

We literally mean nothing to anyone nowadays

• Like 1

DC really is a muppet if he thinks these foreigners are better and more sure options than an experienced manager with a good track record here in Cook.

37 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

DC really is a muppet if he thinks these foreigners are better and more sure options than an experienced manager with a good track record here in Cook.

Pulis was an experienced manager with a good track record,  as was Bruce 

Success is not guaranteed with any appointment,  I’m not prepared to rule out a foreign manager 

• Like 4