Barry Bannan - Heroic

On 03/01/2021 at 10:51, Roy Of The Roasters said:

I've never understood the s**t that gets thrown at him by some of our fans. Yes, he sometimes has a below par game, and sometimes it's difficult for a decent player to perform to their potential in a squad of limited quality.

But he's one of the best, if not the best player we've got, and if he moves on he'll leave a huge pair of boots to fill.

Sheridan got dogs abuse. 

On 03/01/2021 at 13:29, Inspector Lestrade said:

Those five passes which went astray is because the receiving player/s didn't read the situation.  Wish we had a few more players with his ability and passion.

Sorry, but the five passes  was referring to were not directed to or even to where Wed players could/should have been, but went DIRECTLY to Derby players,. No way could any Wed player have either anticipated or received them. They were simply BAD passes. I will be the first to admit that often we do not anticipate passes, but these were not in that category

6 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Sorry, but the five passes  was referring to were not directed to or even to where Wed players could/should have been, but went DIRECTLY to Derby players,. No way could any Wed player have either anticipated or received them. They were simply BAD passes. I will be the first to admit that often we do not anticipate passes, but these were not in that category

It was a tongue in cheek remark but maintain that if we had a few more players with his ability and enthusiasm we would be in a much better position.