• Fatih Tekke
    • Paco Jemez
    • Christian Gourcuff
    • Quique Sanchez Flores
    • Roy Keane
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Slaven Bilic

We're stuck wi these players.

Nobody is gonna be buying em in January that's for sure.

So we need someone who can come in and get em going. Make em feel like they can go out and win games.

I don't want to hear talk about "projects" and "blue prints" and bloody "Philosophies" from the new bloke. 

Besides, there's no point having any blue prints at this club coz you aren't allowed to run the show anyroad.

Nah, we need someone to get in, who can get the players on side. Coz like or not we're stuck with em,.

Somebody wi enthusiasm and effervescence who can get their chins off the floor now and get em up table.

Next year...dunno. And I don't usually like short term thinking. But this season aint dead. It's going on around us , with these players, and we need someone to fill em wi beans and confidence.  Some super serious drill major aint gonna do that.

Dunno who that is like.

But that's what we want 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Guest everydays_wednesday
4 minutes ago, Devisable said:

that list is tragic...

Why....serious question.

Do you expect Pep, Jose, Poch etc to be on the list?

20 years of underachieving and less than mediocrity, means the list seems quite realistic 😞

3 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Why....serious question.

Do you expect Pep, Jose, Poch etc to be on the list?

20 years of underachieving and less than mediocrity, means the list seems quite realistic 😞

Oh no I realistically expect the bottom of the barrel , it’s just depressing seeing it all laid out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It’s a who do you want poll so went for Pearson because that’s who I want despite the fact I can’t see it happening. Would be gone after falling out with DC I would imagine even faster than Pulis. 

To be honest there’s only 2 or 3 I could say I know anything about in terms of how their teams play etc. And the ones I know I only know because they have been awful. 

I hope it gets sorted soon though so we can get another ‘new manager bounce’ to give us some more points to go with the two wins from the most recent one!

We should probably change every 5 or 6 weeks between now and the end of the season 👍🏻

• Love 1