Defender
  • Height

6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)
  • Weight

76 kg

Callum Paterson

Sheffield Weds

Description

Callum Thomas Owen Paterson (born 13 October 1994) is a professional footballer who plays for Sheffield Wednesday and Scotland. Paterson started his career with Heart of Midlothian, helping them win promotion to the Scottish Premiership in 2015. He moved to Cardiff City in 2017, and helped them win promotion to the Premier League in 2018. He then signed for Sheffield Wednesday during 2020. Paterson mainly played for Hearts as a right-back, but was also sometimes used as a striker. Cardiff mainly used him as a midfielder, but he occasionally played higher up the pitch to help aid the attack. He has been praised for his work rate, pace, aerial ability, positioning, and goalscoring prowess.

Pictures

Contact

This page uses the TheSportsDB.com API.

We need a emoji type face thing for him haha.

• Like 1

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

I've never really noticed him until he signed for us, but I can imagine he's the kind of player opposition fans might start to hate.

It's great to have a bit of that back in our side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, unkastav said:

You have to love the bloke

3B8CA7ED-30E2-4826-99DF-CE46CCF97176.png

E7B8069E-3A00-4567-904E-EEC210A1D9B7.png

What's he doing to that Derby player?WTF:

15 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

What about the grab-a-gonad shot? 

I found a GIF of that haha, but thought best not to post it.

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

12 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

We need a emoji type face thing for him haha.

Pattehson.png.e5b6a2155b3cc196180f0eabbad418e0.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Pattehson.png.e5b6a2155b3cc196180f0eabbad418e0.png

Thank you.

• Like 1

What I like about Paterson is that he strikes me as a 'mean' player.. he nudges players, leaves trailing legs to accidentally hit opposing players etc..I think Windass is a bit like him..

I don't like our players being too nice and I think we have loads of them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Oh he scores them, Callum Patto.

He is a shytliner, Callum Patto.

He looks like Micky Quinn, he's Callum Patto, Callum Pattoooooooooooooooooo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you @theowlsman,  I think Paterson will settle in well at SWFC...he might be the top-scorer for the side, come seasons end, and is the sort of Player who will knock you on your ass, get in your face, and make you hate to play against him...He's a tough-guy, rough-and-tumble for sure, not an elegant, graceful, Ballerina-type Player...could use a few more like him.

• Like 2
  • Love 1