Rooney - Pitch not great

1 minute ago, I.T.I said:

Was told yesterday morning that the match was in doubt last night and warnock walked on the pitch the other night and straight back off to the referees room and wanted the game off.

Rooney reminds me of a young Dave jones, certainly Wayne Rooney hasn’t become a bad manager overnight.

I do like some of these new managers coming into the game . I would happily have a younger boss who has just finished playing in charge here.

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Is it really that bad!?

Like you I can only tell from the tv but thought it looked better last night than the previous game but maybe that’s to do with sky cameras 

the person who told me was saying it’s as bad as it was before we relayed it all 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Was probably allowed to get into a state to assist Pulisball. Probably contributing to some of our injuries. Wonder what the training ground is like!

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Rooney reminds me of a young Dave jones, certainly Wayne Rooney hasn’t become a bad manager overnight.

I do like some of these new managers coming into the game . I would happily have a younger boss who has just finished playing in charge here.

Please delete this before Chansiri sees it.

Hutchinson.jpg.fa084b6a4d90c94c37af49181792f5b6.jpg

• Haha 3

These pitches aren’t as good as you think they are. Yes they’re miles better than Sunday league standard that we’ve all played on but I was fortunate to played at Wembley a couple of years ago with work. The pitch was poor, really sandy with grass but it wasn’t great. 

let’s be honest though they’re still playable compared to the 70s and it’s giving rival managers a chance to moan when they lose, which you love to see. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

Was told yesterday morning that the match was in doubt last night and warnock walked on the pitch the other night and straight back off to the referees room and wanted the game off.

Absolute horsesh..t

13 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

• Like 2