moses - outstanding

1 minute ago, Albertowl said:

MOM again and Player of the season so far for me. 

Some people ( a lot of people in fact) need to give the lad a break. Strong, fast, adaptable and gives 100% EVERY game. He’s a real asset.

agree, the forest thing must be political as we found and its wrong. but on the pitch he is class

Just a thought on him not liked him since we signed gated him for the high five. But played brilliantly tonight and its made me wonder when we signed him it was Bruce that got him never played under him and apart from a couple of matches has only really had monk and pulis to play under so has he been unlucky in the type of role and duties he has been asked to do.

Anyway much improved and hasn't given away a penalty this year either

Did well tonight defensively, his pace gets him out of trouble, if you watch hime carefully he goes wandering, his positioning isn't great.

All of Derbys approach play game down our right hand side in the first half.

He also needs to learn how to pass a ball. Him and Harris have 0 threat going forward.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

I was really critical of him earlier in the season, but since he’s come back he’s been a completely different player. Always seems to take a while for full backs to find their feet at hillsborough- Palmer, Fox and now Oddjob.

1 hour ago, Albertowl said:

MOM again and Player of the season so far for me. 

Some people ( a lot of people in fact) need to give the lad a break. Strong, fast, adaptable and gives 100% EVERY game. He’s a real asset.

His defensive disasters are behind him now. He gets a lot of hate(too strong a word but you understand what I mean) because of his past midemeanours. If you look at his performances this season he has been outstanding. Defensively strong, brave going forward and he runs all day long. I still prefer him further forward where he can use his abilities to full effect.

Cut him some slack and look at him with fresh eyes, he's a good player. He's not on big wages either.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a decent offer for him in the future. 

4 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

I was really critical of him earlier in the season, but since he’s come back he’s been a completely different player. Always seems to take a while for full backs to find their feet at hillsborough- Palmer, Fox and now Oddjob.

Chris Morris , what is it with full backs .

He was so poor went in to play for Celtic and win the league and play for Ireland

14 minutes ago, Nick the Owl said:

This. 2 quick players who can run at players (know Harris needs to do it more), definitely something we should build on. 

Thought they had a couple of good little intricate moves in them. Nothing special but a few quick passes between them that took a few Derby players out of the equation. 

There's clearly some connection between them and I think we should try and develop that