F1 2021

On 13/09/2021 at 15:03, acquiescefc said:

image.png.e03125a52a15cce554b4d3f030b789e1.png

I don't see where Max can have any argument here looking at this photo. It's clear there isn't the room for him to go down the inside, there isn't enough track. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I don't see where Max can have any argument here looking at this photo. It's clear there isn't the room for him to go down the inside, there isn't enough track. 

Well hes at full speed with a tow and no-one directly in front, hes already been pushed off track so hes wide on entry.  Lewis doesnt give him room. 

Both to blame but only Max is penalised.

2 hours ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

If Max has a tow, surely there must be someone in front to give him one?

It’s almost as if he’s talking absolute testicles

18 hours ago, eightbelow said:

Its starting to get a little concerning here, if they continue to collide and put themselves and others in possible danger then the FIA has to take action before someone is seriously injured or worse.

LH since imola has just started playing max at his own game which is why we are seeing as many incidents as we are. Max is happy enough to push everyone else around but then cries about it happening to him. 

7 hours ago, acquiescefc said:

No he should force him off the track on entry and then cut him off at the chicane.  See how that works

That’s max turning in to the corner so please explain to me how LH has “forced him off the track on entry”

CAD2DA85-0D0C-46AE-87EA-3B31A94DAA41.png

Edited by 83owl
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, acquiescefc said:

Well hes at full speed with a tow and no-one directly in front, hes already been pushed off track so hes wide on entry.  Lewis doesnt give him room. 

Nonsense 

He had the option of cutting the chicane like LH had to on the opening lap by going across the grass 

Hamilton avoided contact Verstappen CHOSE not to

• Like 2

6 hours ago, acquiescefc said:

Isn’t that the whole point of racing?

Choose the right line, get around the corner in one piece?

There wasn’t room there because the car In front, took the corner first. You can’t complain that the person in front, doesn’t move to allow you through! That’s the whole point of racing. Defend your position.

Verstappen only had a tow because he chose to go wide and, take extra speed into the corner. Completely avoided incident caused by Verstappen. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 83owl said:

LH since imola has just started playing max at his own game which is why we are seeing as many incidents as we are. Max is happy enough to push everyone else around but then cries about it happening to him. 

I have to say that is pretty much how I see it. If Hamilton gets in front on points then knocking both cars out can no longer be a strategy for Max. I find Max hard to dislike, Horner on the other hand is a different animal.

5 hours ago, eightbelow said:

I have to say that is pretty much how I see it. If Hamilton gets in front on points then knocking both cars out can no longer be a strategy for Max. I find Max hard to dislike, Horner on the other hand is a different animal.

Let’s also remember who came into this season with a reputation for reckless driving. LH has never really had many issues like this but Max? Well…….

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Essix Blue said:

Let’s also remember who came into this season with a reputation for reckless driving. LH has never really had many issues like this but Max? Well…….

They literally had to bring in a new rule to the sport to stop max from driving as he wanted before he caused a serious accident. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 83owl said:

They literally had to bring in a new rule to the sport to stop max from driving as he wanted before he caused a serious accident. 

Really? Wasn't aware of that

1 hour ago, darra said:

Really? Wasn't aware of that

Around 2017 I think. Basically MV was either swerving around in the braking zone or waiting to see which side someone would choose before swerving at the last second to block them.
It’s why they brought in the one move under braking rule which was commonly known as the “verstappen rule”.

They have since replaced it with any incident of erratic driving will be investigated which is obviously quite similar but not as black and white.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Essix Blue said:

Max back of the grid then - power unit change. 

Ouch 

I had a funny feeling they would take the power unit change this weekend after Mad Max was given the three place grid penalty in Monza. 

Hamilton must take advantage  this weekend, its a must win for him. 

• Like 1