We’ve had 2 games a week since September and a mounting injury list. Everyone needs a rest. I’d go with this...

Subs;

Jackson

Dawodu

Shaw

Pelupessy

Hagan

Waldock

Hughes

Either Borner or JVA hopefully be fit to start.

F5DC5C46-F5F8-472A-9FCE-26C51C2D1BE5.jpeg

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

We’ve had 2 games a week since September and a mounting injury list. Everyone needs a rest. I’d go with this...

Subs;

Jackson

Dawodu

Shaw

Pelupessy

Hagan

Waldock

Hughes

Either Borner or JVA hopefully be fit to start.

F5DC5C46-F5F8-472A-9FCE-26C51C2D1BE5.jpeg

About right, but I’m not sure of Adedoyin’s fitness

Never say this cos always think we should give the FA cup a good go but it is so vital that we pick no injuries up to first team or fringe players. Must take this 2  weeks to rest up and get more of the squad back 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

Everyone

This year it would be a bonus to get knocked out and have a couple of free weekends

I’d honestly send out a side of rookies

I wouldn’t be happy losing to Exeter though. We should be able to put out a side with several changes that will be enough to win.

• Like 1

Play some of the kids, Exeter will be a tough game and they will be up for it as they are doing well but I won't be to bothered if we get knocked out as we have two very big games coming up now .

Shove the benchwarmers in,give a few of the promising younger lads gametime, and hope exeter reciprocate the gesture other wise its gunna be a meltdown on here

We've got 8 days off now, plenty of time to sign a  load of players...lets get them playing against Exeter.

6 hours ago, torryowl said:

they all need resting ....if we have a shadow 11 then play em 

Spot on. Have a meeting with the the youngsters that aren't around the first team. Highlight how Shaw has taken his opportunity by the scruff of the neck, tell them there's no pressure and say "stake your claim"