Wednesday -V- Derby OMDT

Guest Bulgaria

Fantastic 3 points, 2nd half we gave them no space, pressed them well. Derby will feel agreaved that they didn't get a result and luck was on our side at the end, but what a win.

Good stuff.

But please, can we not hit it long to Rhodes.... It's just silly.

When you put the result in context it is fantastic. We have numerous key players out, players filling in, no real strikers, players subbed through injury, no manager, backroom shenanigans etc. And we still grind out 10 points from 12....

Well done lads, proper grafting for the cause. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Well done Chansiri, quick decisive decision, what he's lacked before, maybe he has learnt.

Well said Ellis. Just what I said last week. It’s not often people agree with me on here so I’ve just opened another bottle of wine ( to go along with the other 12 I opened in the last 15 minutes)

Play up The Wednesday Boys!

Great decision by the Chairman!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Today we get two wins on the trot, sorry for using that word, brings back bad memories, and then have a cracking time tonight lauding it up and planning our next European tour.

Neil’s form table goes up, and we all dream of promotion. Then we sign a manager we can all agree on, two quality strikers, and see the true benefit of Brexit.

You can thank me later.

Oh yeah, this was my next prediction.

Defended well and positive for the rest of the season. If we can get some pace up front in the transfer window  it will make a big difference. If we don’t and stick with 2 up front I wouldn’t be against Harris up there with his pace through the middle